PDA

View Full Version : I could use your help!

Darkbeer
01-15-2005, 12:55 PM
Anyone who went on the Discover the Magic Tour, or any other tour that allowed you "backdoor" access to attractions at Disneyland, could you be kind enough to state that fact in the following thread at MouseInfo...

http://www.miboards.com/forums/showthread.php?p=378834#post378834

Thanks in advance, a certain CM at MouseInfo is claiming that the DL tours don't get to use the exits.

tangaroa
01-15-2005, 12:59 PM
Ok that's kinda sad. I was looking for the same thing but for a completely unrelated matter. :D

kohl
01-15-2005, 02:09 PM
We went on the Discover The Magic Tour. We didn't have to wait in line like everyone else. When we got to the ride, we just waited until the people on the ride were done, then it was our turn. No Fast Passes. We went through the exits to get on the ride. A couple of people that were not on the tour tried to get on with us, but that didn't work for them.

Walt'sbirthdaygirl
01-15-2005, 02:55 PM
not only do the tours you the exits but sometimes "special guests" and not just celeberities get to use them too. We jumped line at Small world on the Christmas tour.

When Star Tours opened I was working at a radio station and we were there for the big full weekend 24 hour a day extravaganza.

Anytime we wanted to go on a ride we found a Disney hostess with her little riding crop and she would walk us through the exits for any and all rides as many times as we wanted, the only catch, if we wanted to ride a ride again we had to wait until the line cycled through so the people in line wouldn't see us cutting line twice.

and for you Darkbeer and all your fabulous pictures I will head to mouseinfo and post this.

Darkbeer
01-15-2005, 06:55 PM
and for you Darkbeer and all your fabulous pictures I will head to mouseinfo and post this.

Thank You! :fez:

RStar
01-17-2005, 01:03 PM
That'll learn 'em!

;)