PDA

View Full Version : AP processing center hours?

Shinku
01-13-2005, 06:43 PM
Let me start by saying I've already searched for the following info, but I may have overlooked the answer. Bah.

I have an AP voucher I need to take in to be processed, I'm somewhat local and will be enjoying Downtown Disney on saturday night so my plan is to zip into the park and get the picture taken and all that good junk while the rest of my party goes shopping in DTD. I've looked all over the AP section of disneyland.com and can't find the answer to my question: Are the AP processing center's hours the same as Disneyland's normal operating hours?

I am going to try and be down there and in the park before 5, just in case, but if the center is open as long as the rest of the park I don't want to hurry down there and play "dont' get in a wreck on the 57 during rush hour", if ya know what I mean.

Darkbeer
01-13-2005, 06:46 PM
Yes, the AP Processing hours are the same as Disneyland's operating hours. The center is currently located in Tommorrowland next to the Starcade (basically the SPace Mountain exit, near the HISTA exit).

Have a great time.... :)