PDA

View Full Version : Need info on some dining options

GeminiAngel
01-11-2005, 11:42 AM
I looked in reviews before posting. and could not find info on "Spaghetti Station" or a place called "Hansa House"

Can someone speak for these two places? We are looking for off-site options other than Dennys, IHOP type places. Thanks :cool:

rentayenta
01-11-2005, 12:03 PM
I think the Spaghetti Station is on Ball and Harbor. Mimi's is close by too. You can go down Katella, Ball, or Harbor and find all kinds of place to eat. There is an abundance of choices.

Shortiemetoo
01-11-2005, 12:09 PM
I ate at Hansa Hous several years ago. It was easy, quick but very very unimpressive at the time. As I say that was quite some time ago however.
I always found it very hard to get my kiddlins to eat ousede the park.

richas
01-11-2005, 01:49 PM
I noticed Hansa House was closed last December. It was across the street from WCAnaheim Hotel. Looks like it may be renovated, though and not gone forever.

tod
01-11-2005, 02:33 PM
I looked in reviews before posting. and could not find info on "Spaghetti Station" or a place called "Hansa House" Thanks :cool:

Hansa House is at Katella and Harbor, southeast corner. I hear it's a Scandinavian buffet. Never been.

Spaghetti Station is on Ball Road, north of the Park. They have a full bar, and the specialty of the house is spaghetti with different sauces. They also have some of the damnedest karaoke singers you ever heard. Friendly service and the prices are reasonable compared to the Park.

The tod Family likes it, for what that's worth.

--t

Sheila
01-11-2005, 03:21 PM
I looked in reviews before posting. and could not find info on "Spaghetti Station" or a place called "Hansa House"

Can someone speak for these two places? We are looking for off-site options other than Dennys, IHOP type places. Thanks :cool:

When the Review System was set up, I entered in every restaurant within the DLR Resort. There just didn't seem to be enough interest from folks otherwise so we figured that if anyone wanted to submit a review for a restaurant outside the berm, they would ask. So far, I've been happy to add Mimi's Restaurant and Joe's Crab Shack, due to reader requests.

The sheer volume of restaurants in the Anaheim area coupled with the general lack of interest in offsite places pretty much meant that the system is somewhat limited to restaurants within walking distance from the DLR (there are a few exceptions, of course). Maintaining the database of hotels for DLR alone is a daunting task, not to mention maintaining all the hotels and restaurants for WDW, DLP and Tokyo....

So, if anyone wants to submit a review for restaurants within walking distance of DLR, shoot me a PM. I'll be happy to add the restaurant to the list. :)

Thanks, everyone, for the reviews so far. Although it may not appear so, we now have a huge volume of reviews for all the various theme parks around the world!

Sheila