PDA

View Full Version : Week of March 14-17 question

MommyTo3Boys1Girl
01-10-2005, 09:41 PM
How busy will it be? Is this spring break time in So Cal? We may be going then.

scanmom
01-11-2005, 04:45 AM
we went last year that same week expecting low crowds due to our "early" spring break. California schools were not on spring break...I did my research! However, apparently the whole state of Arizona IS on spring break the same week that we were, so it was VERY busy. We had 4 1/2 days/evenings in the parks, so we got to see everything we wanted to, but the crowds were definatly there. The park hours were extended by 2 hours at the last minute (they announced it every day on the loudspeakers). And Fantasmic was only shown once during our stay, only 45 minutes behind the electric parade (which I love), so we had to choose only one to see...we went with Fantasmic since we have seen the parade several times and only once had we seen DL's version of Fantasmic (which is FAR superior to the Disney Studios version!)!!!!

MommyTo3Boys1Girl
01-11-2005, 05:55 AM
We are in AZ for the winter, and I have 2 cousins in school here so I will check on their spring break. We were thinking we could go before we head back to ID, a quick easy flight from PHX. That is my stepson's spring break, from college, but he is in MT.
THANKS for the info. I saw on the website that the hours are not long, so maybe they would do the same, extend them. I did notice the week after has longer hours.

MommyTo3Boys1Girl
01-11-2005, 06:03 AM
Yep, once again this year that is AZ spring break, colleges and high schools. BUMMER!!!