PDA

View Full Version : Frontierland expansion

the mad hatter
01-10-2005, 11:16 AM
Just wanted to know everyones thoughts on the fabled frontierland expansion. I have read bits and pieces of it on both miceage.com and disneyforever.com.

I think it'd be a great idea. They say it could be as much as a new e-ticket (a new mountain perhaps) or simply some c + d ticket rides. It's really cool to think about new attractions going in that area of the park.

SallySkellington
01-10-2005, 11:29 AM
I think it would be cool for Frontierland to get some more rides. It doesn't have much.

sleepyjeff
01-10-2005, 06:35 PM
That area of the Park would make a great Sherwood Forest , which I think would be a nice segway between Frontierland and Fantasyland.

disneyguy247
01-10-2005, 06:48 PM
That area of the Park would make a great Sherwood Forest , which I think would be a nice segway between Frontierland and Fantasyland.

thatd be awsome!

Disney Vault
01-11-2005, 01:50 PM
Frontierland really needs some more rides. There is actually a ton of stuff they could do to DL to expand it. Did anyone see the article at JimHillmedia article about the NewYork land or something that never got built.

sediment
01-11-2005, 01:53 PM
I read Jim Hill and I don't recall any such article about Disneyland. Do you have a link or a date?
I'm not sure there's enough room for anything huge, but then I don't have my homemade imagineering ears on. Backstage area is still necessary.

Disney Vault
01-11-2005, 02:03 PM
http://www.jimhillmedia.com/mb/articles/showarticle.php?ID=1163

Very cool article to read but it might have seemed a little out of place. I hope eventually they build something there though.