PDA

View Full Version : Presidents' Day Weekend

Werner
01-08-2005, 07:41 AM
Am thinking about going then but how are the refurbs coming? I know a few attractions will be closed, but will there be a lot of "Walls" still up? If things are still torn up/tarped over, I'd rather wait a while.....thanks!

Susan L
01-08-2005, 11:48 AM
Forget the rehabs this weekend is crazy be perpared for way to many people and very long lines. This is the busiest weekend at Disneyland. If you venture into DL during this weekend make sure you wear a thick skin and don't get stressed out. I would wait to go another time.

scanmom
01-09-2005, 07:54 AM
we are thinking of going the tues-sat AFTER pres. weekend.... will the crowds die down, or will it be busy ALL week? TIA!! ;)

JeffG
01-09-2005, 08:44 AM
Forget the rehabs this weekend is crazy be perpared for way to many people and very long lines. This is the busiest weekend at Disneyland. If you venture into DL during this weekend make sure you wear a thick skin and don't get stressed out. I would wait to go another time.

While President's Day weekend will be somewhat busier than other February weekends, it doesn't usually even come close to being Disneyland's busiest weekend. Compared to July 4th, Christmas, New Year's, or even many non-holiday weekends in July, August, or December, the park will likely be very uncrowded.

-Jeff

sdwrdt
01-11-2005, 08:11 AM
We're going to be in LA 2/9 - 2/13. Park Hours are extended Friday & Saturday.

When would you go - during the week or on Friday or Saturday?

Never been to DL before!