PDA

View Full Version : NYE Fireworks Video?

FantasmicFanatic
01-07-2005, 08:48 PM
So it's killing me that I missed what was, what I hear, to be the best fireworks in DL history on NYE. Please tell me someone got it on video and is going to put it online? PLEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAASSSSSSSSSSSEEEEEE!

:-D

FF

Disneyfreak
01-07-2005, 09:54 PM
Well I dont have a video but I have to agree it was the best performance I have ever seen at the Disneyland Resort over the 500 times I have visited. It was just a massive amount and very impressive firework show. It was the best show I have ever seen period. I think the 50th anniversary show will be even better which is just crazy since they were testing out their new fireworks system with that show.

FantasmicFanatic
01-07-2005, 10:33 PM
ahhhh, you're killing me! I must see what I missed! Where were all the lunch locations? I need details!! LOL :-)

FF

Chris Lang
01-07-2005, 10:55 PM
ahhhh, you're killing me! I must see what I missed! Where were all the lunch locations? I need details!! LOL :-)

FF

http://www.visionsfantastic.com will have video ready later this evening or early tomorrow morning. It includes most of the Auld Lang Syne and all of the "Fantasy in the Sky 2.0" presentation.

AaronInCal
01-08-2005, 01:29 AM
Very cool!! Can't wait to check out the video! Thanks in advance for making it available! :D

acp
01-08-2005, 07:43 AM
http://www.visionsfantastic.com will have video ready later this evening or early tomorrow morning. It includes most of the Auld Lang Syne and all of the "Fantasy in the Sky 2.0" presentation.

www.visionsfantastic.com appears to be down from here :(

Chris Lang
01-08-2005, 08:56 AM
www.visionsfantastic.com appears to be down from here :(

Our server is down right now. Hopefully we'll be back up later this afternoon.

Chris Lang
01-08-2005, 04:50 PM
Our server is down right now. Hopefully we'll be back up later this afternoon.

We are back up! Video can be seen and download from our Shows and Parades page:

http://visionsfantastic.com/visions/dlr/main/shows.html

Scroll down to the "New Year's Eve" video link. Enjoy!

HorizonsA
01-08-2005, 08:11 PM
Wow, amazing. Whoever took that video I think was standing in te Small World area and it's kind of weird because that means I was only a few feet away from him when he shot that. Those fireworks were so amazing to watch, especially live. The finale was just too great. If that was only a sample of what will be Remember, then I simply cannot wait to see the whole thing come this May.

crinklebat
01-08-2005, 10:22 PM
I am such a geek...I totally had to choke back tears watching a video of that show. Fireworks, man, they just kill me. Can't wait for this summer's show.

acp
01-09-2005, 03:18 AM
We are back up! Video can be seen and download from our Shows and Parades page

Yay, I'll have to download that later :)

As a quick suggestion, it would be handy to have file sizes next to the links :geek:

acp.

Shortiemetoo
01-09-2005, 05:45 AM
Thank you so much for the link! I can't believe how many times I cried during the videos...I'm a sucker for fireworks...
Thanks again!! :fez:

TikiGeek
01-09-2005, 09:39 AM
Thank you Chris!!! That's a great video :)

FantasmicFanatic
01-09-2005, 06:14 PM
Maybe I'm just uber picky, but did anyone get the whole show? Maybe from somewhere like Coke Corner (where fireworks shows are choreographed to by viewed from)? Weren't there multiple launch locations throughout the park? Where were they? Any castle effects? I feel so horrid that I didn't go. I wanna see everything I missed :-/

Thanx all!!! :-D

FF

Disneyfreak
01-09-2005, 08:52 PM
Maybe I'm just uber picky, but did anyone get the whole show? Maybe from somewhere like Coke Corner (where fireworks shows are choreographed to by viewed from)? Weren't there multiple launch locations throughout the park? Where were they? Any castle effects? I feel so horrid that I didn't go. I wanna see everything I missed :-/

FF

Yes there were many positions where they fired off other fireworks. The video also doesn't do it for me because it was way better in person. It was a nice video since we didn't have anything before to show people what happened. I was watching it from the innoventions balcony and it was an awesome view from there.

mystycalchyk
01-10-2005, 08:47 AM

FF

Acutally Im pretty sure my hubby got the whole thing (we were in the hub) but I honestly have no clue how to get it from our video camera to the computer (we have never tinkered enough with it yet to figure it out) :(