PDA

View Full Version : Official 50th Anniversary Excitement Thread!

bandboy1985
01-06-2005, 10:25 PM
you guys, i know we all talk about how there's a lot of spin on the anniversary, but i really am excited about it.

my first memory of disney that has stuck is when i visited for the 35th anniversary and just, the color- the music- the excitement. everyone was so excited to be there- and literally, you saw merchandise with that 35th spectrum castle logo on it for years afterward. people just seemed to love every aspect of that event.

and we've been promised that this is going to be the biggest celebration in our history. so freaking exciting that we get to be a part of it!

GoldenEars
01-06-2005, 10:41 PM
Oh BandBoy, you are so darn cute!! And I mean that figuratively, cuz I've never seen what you look like, LOL! But I share your excitment and total enthusiasm for the 50th Anniversary, cuz I feel the same way! I've been to the Park a few times since the new year officially started and already I get this rush over me, knowing that on 5/5 the biggest party in Disneyland history will unfold. How can you not get excited? :D

And can I just go one step further and tell you that I have a huge gold box that will host anything and everything that's 50th related to Disneyland. And this can be as simple as an anniversary napkin or anything else that reflects this once in a lifetime event! So when my 2 year old nephew gets older, he can see how Disneyland celebrated their golden anniversary! :D

So BandBoy, I officially elect you to be our #1, 50th Anniversary, Disneyland cheerleader for MousePad. Rah-Rah-Rah!!!

Patrick :p

PS The pre-show for the Rose Bowl Parade was really good! I wish I knew which dancer you were. And perhaps I'll get to meet you at least once during the anniversary this year! <hint hint> LOL! ;)