PDA

View Full Version : A Question about the new APs

DisneylandBoy
12-11-2001, 02:55 PM
I currently have a 2 park Delux pass which I got in February of '01. With the whole AP update thing, do I automatically get updated to a premium for the rest of my time? Or do I have to renew and then get a premium? I'm confused! :confused: :confused: :confused:

FriendOfDaisy
12-11-2001, 03:24 PM
I think you're stuck with what you've got until it expires. I believe they're only upgrading passes bought since August 1st. I bought mine mid-August, so I'm not entirely up on what the rules are for older passes.

David

zapppop
12-11-2001, 03:42 PM
I renewed my passport in May but this November I went to the AP Office ( whatever they call it ) and I told the cast member that I had a 2 park passport and heard that the 2 park premium was cancelled so I needed a new card. She gave me a new one and added 4 more months.

I say go to DL and ask. Maybe you too will get an additional month or 2.

sydney
12-11-2001, 06:25 PM
So basically you have a 2park deluxe pass-- you paid 199 for it. The rule for upgrading is, you pay the difference between what you paid and the price of a new pass of the kind you want, but your expiration date doesn't change. So since the new Premium passes cost 199, yours will be upgraded for free.

My pass expires in January, so I know for a fact that this is being applied to passes before august. ;)

If you don't need a new picture, just go to the AP window at Guest Services outside the park, or you can get a new picture taken either at the bank of main street or at the plaza pavillion.

SteveCJB2001
12-11-2001, 08:46 PM
Yup to get a 2-park Premium. I got my upgrade to a 2-park deluxe on June 26th and I went 2 weekends ago and I had no problems getting a free upgrade to a 2-park premium.