PDA

View Full Version : Easter in the park

SarahJanet
01-06-2005, 12:50 PM
Is Easter expected to be less busy this year because so many people will be heading to the parks for the 50th stuff a mere 6 weeks later? I'm hoping the crowds won't be as bad as I'm expecting, but I'm not holding my breath.

Is there anything special happening for Easter? Will there still be no fireworks despite the fact that it's a holiday? That seems very strange to me, since I'm sure the park is going to be packed.

Is Sleeping Beauty's Castle still going to be covered in tarps?

Thanks!

SCUBAbe
01-06-2005, 04:00 PM
Is Easter expected to be less busy this year because so many people will be heading to the parks for the 50th stuff a mere 6 weeks later? I'm hoping the crowds won't be as bad as I'm expecting, but I'm not holding my breath.

Is there anything special happening for Easter? Will there still be no fireworks despite the fact that it's a holiday? That seems very strange to me, since I'm sure the park is going to be packed.

Is Sleeping Beauty's Castle still going to be covered in tarps?

Thanks!

I ahve no idea about waster. I've heard it's not to busy, but my definition of busy and thiers could be way off...LOL...the castle is alreday uncovered.

bandboy1985
01-06-2005, 09:40 PM
but it's supposed to be recovered again for the addition of the crown fixtures and stuff...but you never know. they could engineer a way to do a lot of prep backstage and get it all up in one night.

as someone else (darkbeer?) said elsewhere...having the castle covered makes a huge impact and EVERYONE is disappointed, so i'm sure they'll try to figure out a way around it. but if that's just impossible, expect the castle to disappear again!