PDA

View Full Version : Auditioning at Disneyland

Animalia
01-06-2005, 06:48 AM
At disneycareers.com they've posted job openings and audition times for Walt Disney's Parade of Dreams and Block Party Bash including positions for "Puppeteers" and "Rhythmic Gymnastic Performers". Sounds like it's going to be pretty big.

stan4d_steph
01-06-2005, 10:23 AM
Do you plan to audition Animalia? Anyone else?

Puppeteers could be interesting. I wonder if they'll be like the skeletons from Eureka! in DCA or Tapestry of Nations in Epcot?

Animalia
01-06-2005, 12:50 PM

Puppeteers could be interesting. I wonder if they'll be like the skeletons from Eureka! in DCA or Tapestry of Nations in Epcot?

If I were about 20 years younger and lived at least 70 miles closer to the park I'd be there with a big smile. :D Oh, to be 18 again. But now my career is in graphics and I occasionally check the web site for possible job openings in that field. The auditions just happened to catch my eye. It makes me look forward to the celebration even more.

bandboy1985
01-06-2005, 01:22 PM

neither. but i know i can't divulge enough to support that. let's just say that each puppeteer will be a part of a whole puppet unit in POD...and it's going to be awesome.

i'll be at the male dance audition in february.

stan4d_steph
01-06-2005, 01:55 PM
neither. but i know i can't divulge enough to support that. let's just say that each puppeteer will be a part of a whole puppet unit in POD...and it's going to be awesome.

i'll be at the male dance audition in february.Thanks for the tidbit bandboy. I can't wait to see it! Break a leg!

bandboy1985
01-06-2005, 09:20 PM
heh.

only figuratively, of course . ;)

Gymskate
01-07-2005, 09:35 PM
sighs if only i lived in southern ca..butalas, my parents would shoot me if i high tailed it outta here before finals, mabye after i graduate...i like the sound of that RGS thing (rhy. gym), i do artistic though...darn : P

PhilMP
01-08-2005, 12:09 AM
These auditions are going to be huge. I think that performer numbers for Parade of Dreams are going to be around 150...probably even more, this is from a friend in Parades and Show Support.

Many of these positions will be going to PoTS performers though, since they have absolutely nothing to do, and many have already started rehearsals for PoD...but there are going to be slots open for everybody...from dancers to tumblers to characters if you fit.

Phil