PDA

View Full Version : I Get to go to Disneyland!

Shortiemetoo
01-04-2005, 07:59 PM
I am so excited!! I wasn't expecting to be able to go until July!!! But I am going to DL/DCA on Jan. 26-30. It has been four years since my last visit and they were building DCA at that time!! I am so excited I feel like I am going to explode!!!!
Doin' my happy dance!!!! Lets see, how many hours away is that?? lol

sleepyjeff
01-04-2005, 08:00 PM
:confused: ..................

Shortiemetoo
01-04-2005, 08:03 PM
I am so excited I hit the wrong key!!!!!! lol

rentayenta
01-04-2005, 08:04 PM
I am so excited for you. WOW, four years! Have a magical trip.

Shortiemetoo
01-04-2005, 08:10 PM
Thank you, thank you Rentayenta!!! I am so excited!!! Woo hoo...I am going to go back and look at all those threads of information again!!!! Woo hoo!!!
Bye the way....can I ask a ???? I have read somewhere that in addition to the balcony seating for Fantasmic, that they also have reserved sitting down bye the water??? Was that just for a special occassion or is it all the time??
And if not, can you really eat at River Belle Terrace and hold the table for as long as it takes to watch Fantasmic???
Thanks in advance everyone!!! You are all awesome with your information!!!! :D

bassett1976
01-04-2005, 08:13 PM
Shortie, My wife and I sat in the balcony for fantasmic during our honeymoon. It was expensive but well worth it for a special occasion. What I liked was being able to avoid the crowds. If you chose a time right before the fireworks (if they have them that night) then you get to see them as well.

Shortiemetoo
01-04-2005, 08:38 PM
I am sure it is WONDERFUL!! But my daughter has a whole agenda planned for us including Medievel Times(sp?). I don't think I will be able to squeeze out the money for the balcony...but maybe next time!!! :)

JosieGirl71
01-05-2005, 10:09 AM
Shortie, Have a great time and savor every moment as it is over so fast. We just got back and I am already planning our next trip (Nov. or Dec.). Make sure to write a trip report when you get back. Also, let me know what you think of Medievel Times.

Shortiemetoo
01-05-2005, 06:03 PM
Thank you Josie! I will savor every second as I do each time I am lucky enough to go!!
I am excited about Medievel times and I will post about it when I get back. Bye the way it is expensive!!! $47.95 each plus an extra $7 if you want the priority package (on special for only $5 on the internet right now).
My daughter insists it is worth it, and we like most of the same things so I am game!!!!
Only 20 days!!! :D