PDA

View Full Version : July 2005

soccerlady16
01-04-2005, 02:36 PM
I want to be @ DL for the 50th anniversery in July, since I couldn't be there on opening day in 1955 {I'm 21} I want to be there this summer 2005!
I'm thinking that day the park is going to be packed and I want to make sure I get in! I know I can make this easier by booking a room, but I'm getting married and trying to save money, I'm trying to avoid doing this.
Guest services is not releasing any info yet.
I want to be there as early as possible
+ How early does the parking structure open?
+ Do you guys think that they're going to let people camp out by the Main Entrance? That'll be so cool.
+ I have a AP, but I'm pretty sure it will be a blocked out day, how far in advance can you by tickets.

I know I'm being paranoid, but I really, really want to be there. Thanks in advance!

cstephens
01-04-2005, 05:23 PM
I have a AP, but I'm pretty sure it will be a blocked out day, how far in advance can you by tickets.

Depending on what level AP you have, you should already know whether you're blocked out that day. If you are, it's my understanding that you can't buy a blockout-priced ticket until the day of. If you pay for a full-price ticket, I don't believe there is an expiration date on those.

Uncle Remus
01-04-2005, 05:30 PM
if u camped out what would u do with all your stuff when the park did open?