PDA

View Full Version : Quick ticket question

DisneylandForever
01-03-2005, 01:21 PM
Hey all. My friend is going to DL on the 20th, and she asked me if there was any way to get the 4 day park hopper for cheaper than the $159 rate. Regular tickets are probably the only thing I don't know about, since I've had an AP for years. Do you guys have any suggestions (besides Costco or AAA)? Thanks in advance for any advice.

CoasterChickie
01-03-2005, 01:29 PM
Sometimes if you buy a package deal that includes the hotel and park hopper it works out to be less money than if you pay for the hotel and park hopper seperately.

got2travel
01-03-2005, 01:36 PM
They have a deal right now, adult hoppers at the childrens price, or buy 1 adult get 1 child free. I know getawaytoday.com sells them, not sure who else does.

Darkbeer
01-03-2005, 01:40 PM
Note, if you buy a 4 day ParkHopper at the gate, they will charge you $189. The $159 rate is only for advance purchase tickets.

GrumpyUTboi
01-03-2005, 01:50 PM
What I have noticed is that is you go to AAA, Cosco, getawaytoday.com and others you will get the same price. Some people like getawaytoday.com put the price of the tickets into the package price. For example in Oct we paid for a package deal that included 2 adult ducketts when booking the package. Upon close examination of the pakage deal I could see where the price of the DL ducketts were included.

We always go with www.getawaytoday.com because they do throw some money back towards our kids schools. So if any of you use www.getawaytoday.com tell them that your kids are in the ALPINE SCHOOL DISTRICT. THanks we appreciate it!

Darkbeer
01-03-2005, 02:24 PM
I think Costco ends up with better pricing...

Heck, the City Pass that allows 6 days of park visits, including a 3 day DLR ParkHopper is just $10 more than the Advance Purchase price of the DLR 3-day PH.

And the special SoCal Costco Play4days, heck, 4 days for $89, and have the right to use all 4 days at Dl if you want (no being forced to DCA), and compare that to the new SoCal 2fer special, that would be $106 for 4 days, but 2 at DL and 2 at DCA.

DisneylandForever
01-03-2005, 05:02 PM
Just wanted to say thanks to everybody who offered suggestions. :D