PDA

View Full Version : Stitch

yngjedi
01-03-2005, 11:41 AM
hey guys ill be at disneyland on the 19th and was wondering if anyone knows where to meet stitch at if hes out. i know you can meet him at the breakfast but was wondering if he would be in the park as well (or has he been in the park)? im a big fan of the movie and want to get my pic taken with him.

disneynut
01-03-2005, 12:23 PM
I don't remember seeing him at DL besides in the POTS. If you're visiting DCA, we've visited with him by the Orange/Bumblebee ride in the pier area. Over Christmas, he was in the Sunshine Plaza area signing autographs and having his picture taken.

disney jones
01-03-2005, 12:24 PM
do the Lilo and Stitch breakfast at PPH - he's guaranteed to be there.

yngjedi
01-03-2005, 12:32 PM
how much is the breakfast and i how do i get into one??

disney jones
01-03-2005, 12:47 PM
it's easy to get into a Character Breakfast - call Disney Dining for the details, though i'm sure another member here at MP has the phone number and prices. Search the site also as there have been several postive reviews i've seen posted.

Surfingstitch
01-03-2005, 12:54 PM
You can do the buffet for 21.95 or order regular breakfast at PCH.

Stitch can be found in DCA around the Sunshine Plaza or near the Orange Stinger.

You should be able to ask at guest relations in front of the Train in DCA.

wenderella
01-03-2005, 01:36 PM
Stitch is most often at Disney's California Adventure in the center hub by Sunshine Plaza. At least during most of the year. You can ask the Information booth right there as you come in and i'm sure they'll give you the schedule.

BlkPearlCptn
01-03-2005, 07:37 PM
I was there on the 22nd looking for Stitch. I was told about the Stitch Interaction at Inovations and it was incredible. I teach Special Education and Stitch is my class' mascot. My Students knew that I was heading down to the park, and one in particular wanted me to "talk to Stitch" Now considering this child doesnt speak much at all, this was pretty incredible on its own...so a quest was formed.

When you go to Inovations, You go upstairs once you get inside and there is a interactive Stitch exhibit. Well, you REALLY get to talk with Stitch, had a great conversation with him, talked about my kids to him and ...(ok it did get a bit emotional for me..cause this little Alien has done soo much for my kids in terms of behavior management, acceptance and especially Ohana) and a bit emotional for Stitch..(I was also told later that it was the highlight of Stitch's day!). We laugh, joked, got sung Happy Birthday too and was the closest you can imagine to getting to really be with him. He is right there in front of you, scrambling around, and getting to see him react to everything..ok.. Im a beliver now Stitch is definitely REAL!!!!!

The best part is he takes a picture of you that you can download when you get home. Hope this helps and have fun!!! I know I did.

yngjedi
01-04-2005, 01:04 PM
great ill have to try that when i get there. One of these days ill take a picture of the stitch tatoo i got done on my calve it came out really well

Surfingstitch
01-04-2005, 02:38 PM
I was there on the 22nd looking for Stitch. I was told about the Stitch Interaction at Inovations and it was incredible.

Is this in Tomorrowland?

disney jones
01-04-2005, 02:46 PM
Is this in Tomorrowland?

yes, in Innovations in TL. the Stitch you see there isn't a live character, it's over a video screen/phone (he's talking from Hawaii, because that's where he lives). The interaction is live and pretty cool, but if you're looking to take a picture with him, this isn't the place. What you do at Innoventions is talk to him over the phone - the conversation is live, not prerecored so there is some nice interaction.

Surfingstitch
01-04-2005, 02:49 PM
That sounds super cool.

I will have to do that in February when I go back.

Wesley815
01-04-2005, 03:57 PM
it's easy to get into a Character Breakfast - call Disney Dining for the details, though i'm sure another member here at MP has the phone number and prices. Search the site also as there have been several postive reviews i've seen posted.Yep! their phone number is (714) 781-DINE (3463)

*Click Here* (http://disneyland.disney.go.com/disneyland/en_US/hotels/dining/detail?name=DisneysPCHGrillDiningPage) to go directly to PCH Grill's website with all pricing, location, and food information.

Wesley815
01-04-2005, 06:37 PM
It was too late for me to edit my last post, so I'm sorry to add another one... just wanted to say that you can normally find Stitch in the Sunshine Plaza -big sun & wave fountain- or under the Golden Gate bridge area at DCA (which is the first place you go through entering the park), however he's not at Disneyland that much. I would suggest going to a character host cast member (the ones with the yellow button that says "Ask me about the characters!") and ask then when/where he'll be. If you can't find one of those CM's, any other CM can help you out. We have a direct phone ext. we call to find out location and times of any characters.

Hope you have fun! :D

http://www.greeting-cards-4u.com/platinum6/pictures/images/GraphicsPlus/Toons/Disney/LiloStitch/tn_DisneyLiloStitchPS.jpg