PDA

View Full Version : Coming this Thursday.... rain all weekend?

jasonpbyu
01-03-2005, 06:49 AM
Weather channel shows rain all freaking weekend. Have had this trip planned for months. For those in cali if you could post daily updates of the weather it would be appreciated. i know you can check weather.com , but there are times it says rain and it is clear skies. coming thursday and leaving monday.

Matt Hamand
01-03-2005, 06:55 AM
California is a big place and weather can vary mile by mile. Weather.com is probably your best bet. Check it before you leave for the most accurate info.

If you have a wireless web capable cell phone they have a wap site. I use that all the time.

sediment
01-03-2005, 07:33 AM
AKA, FAQ #6.

schmuzX2
01-03-2005, 07:40 AM
Don't let the rain bother you. I went in the beginning of December and it rained almost everyday. It kept the crowds down. Most of the attractions are indoors anyway. It doesn't prevent you from having fun. Just bring rain gear. Have a blast!!!

jasonpbyu
01-03-2005, 08:03 AM
Don't let the rain bother you. I went in the beginning of December and it rained almost everyday. It kept the crowds down. Most of the attractions are indoors anyway. It doesn't prevent you from having fun. Just bring rain gear. Have a blast!!!

i'm not so worried about the rain but we have a 6 month old baby, and having her out in the cold & rain will be bad news if it is rainy all weekend!

sediment
01-03-2005, 08:24 AM
Pshaw. Babies can handle rain and cold. Cover baby in waterproofing. Face is ok to be exposed, but head and extremities need to be covered.