PDA

View Full Version : Say goodbye Fireworks

Jeremiah
01-02-2005, 05:18 PM
Well from the looks outside my window the last night of the fireworks didn't/wont be happening. Now we have to wait till May to see anything in the skys above Sleeping Beauty Castle. Also does anyone have the referb schedule for the next few months I looked on the dl.com and it is kinda up to date but we all know how that is.

J

Darkbeer
01-02-2005, 05:43 PM
Here is the most detailed refurb list that I know of...

http://www.miboards.com/forums/showthread.php?t=21452

DCAWhites
01-02-2005, 11:10 PM
Actually, the fireworks did go on tonight, however they started 10 minutes early. No castle fireworks though.

ToursbabeC3po
01-03-2005, 01:06 AM
Sometimes fireworks do not blast off because of wind or heavy rain but I think I heard them last night!

((((((((((((hugs)))))))))))))))))
Toursbabe

pisces
01-03-2005, 02:52 PM
Oh, was that the last one? I knew it was the last Christmas-y one, but I figured they went into generic fireworks from here on out.

Wow, so I actually saw the last one out. And, you know they didn't do the snow afterward either, yet they played the beautiful song. I wish I knew who sung that "White Christmas" song. I'd like to get a tape of that.

Of course, I'd like to get a tape of their whole Christmas Blend they played throughout Main Street, the Holiday Instrumentals, plus the song, "Believe">

Does anyone know the words to the "Believe" and "Christmas Fantasy" parade song?

JeffG
01-03-2005, 03:21 PM
Wow, so I actually saw the last one out. And, you know they didn't do the snow afterward either, yet they played the beautiful song. I wish I knew who sung that "White Christmas" song. I'd like to get a tape of that.

It is performed by Kellie Coffey. The full fireworks show music track, including "White Christmas", is available on a CD called "Holiday Magic", which is solat the parks. The CD also includes the full audio track of "It's a Small World Holiday" as well as the soundtrack to "Luminaria", a holiday fireworks/water show that was performed at California Adventure for just one season a few years ago.

I'm not sure if that CD is available outside of the holiday season.

-Jeff