PDA

View Full Version : Then It Rained, & Rained & Rained...

GoldenEars
12-31-2004, 12:03 PM
My best friend & I were at Disneyland by 7:45 this morning and it was starting to rain. Within an hour, it was pouring! Needless to say, the Park was dead, almost like a weekday in February. We took some pictures where they had *Happy New Year* signs and banners.

Then we headed over to DCA around 11am and were sadden to find that NO events were set up in the Hollywood area for NYE this year. Infact, walking around the Park, they didn't have hardly anything to do with NYE. I'm going to assume it was because of the nasty weather we're having.

We're going back tonight, after our dinner reservations at Storyteller Cafe with my family. Hopefully the rain will have let up and it'll be a fun NYE.

Happy New Year to all my pals on MousePad, make it the best!

Patrick :)

Hakuna Makarla
12-31-2004, 12:11 PM
Happy new years Patrick!! say if its that empty you can ride all the rides and not have to wait in lines! Man I wish I was there, that stinking rain would not stop me!! :D

disneyperson
12-31-2004, 12:40 PM
Happy new years Patrick!! say if its that empty you can ride all the rides and not have to wait in lines! Man I wish I was there, that stinking rain would not stop me!! :D
Me either,I love DL in the rain. I've half a mind to close the office,grab the daughter, and drive like mad to get there tonight. Oh no, wait, I'm responsible.Stay here at work it is then.

TikiGeek
12-31-2004, 12:41 PM
Needless to say, the Park was dead, almost like a weekday in February.

Woo Whooooo!!! How Fun! - I would rather have rain than crowds. Don't worry - you will have crowds tonight - Have a blast!!!

disneyfn
12-31-2004, 12:53 PM
1:45PM ,The rain has stopped, the sun is now out and the crowds are on the way to Disneyland.

pisces
01-03-2005, 02:57 PM
It was fabulous.

You tell me when you'd be able to walk right on rides, and ride them over and over again and again, free and clear, with no lines or crowds .....on NEW YEARS EVE no less !!!!!

I loved it.

But, then again, I was prepared. I had big rubber boots, as well as my poncho. I had bet on rain months before.

I was so happy to have rain on New Years Eve, and throughout much of last week. It made that whole week do-able.