PDA

View Full Version : Help! We need raingear?

ozbeauticn
12-29-2004, 09:39 PM
We're heading into the parks tomorrow and my boyfriend is a dummy without a waterproof jacket. Does anyone know of a cheapish place to buy a waterproof jacket somewhere near DLR? Any help would be super! Thanks!

bassett1976
12-29-2004, 10:01 PM
If you have a car, just head down Harbor Blvd. There is a Target about 1-2 miles south of Disneyland. That will be a good place to check.

Darkbeer
12-29-2004, 10:05 PM
Or go up I-5 to the Wal-Mart, it is about 3 exits north of Harbor... take Euclid, then make a right at the light, then the next right into the shopping center...

A nice perk, Rubio's Fish Tacos is in the same shopping center... Good stuff!

ozbeauticn
12-29-2004, 10:32 PM
thanks sooo much!!

SoCalDude
12-29-2004, 10:38 PM
Hey I wore my Legoland poncho today! I also saw Sea World, Universal Studios and a few other random ones - and many other non-Disney.

I only say this because my gf gave me a very hard time for wearing the Legoland poncho in Disneyland :D :D But I think I can buy about 50 of the LL ones for the price of one DL poncho!! Even one CM was kinda messing around with me lol.

And fish tacos - yuck!

Shinku
12-30-2004, 10:51 AM
Hey. Don't knock the fish tacos, dude. Wahoo's makes some mean fish taco. ;)

disney jones
12-30-2004, 10:53 AM
And fish tacos - yuck!

From my experience, the only people who say this have never tried a fish taco.

yes, it sounds foreign, but it's like PB and J - the combo works culinary magic.

SoCalDude
12-30-2004, 11:11 AM
From my experience, the only people who say this have never tried a fish taco.

yes, it sounds foreign, but it's like PB and J - the combo works culinary magic.

heh, I have tried it, my mother taught me well. But I do not like fish all that much so that is why. My gf who likes fish does love the fish taco.

I just stick with the carne asada burrito :geek:

what were we talking about again?

stan4d_steph
12-30-2004, 11:43 AM
I so wish there was a Wahoo's close by here. Way better than Rubio's. Yum.