PDA

View Full Version : Sidewalks around DCA

stinkyface
12-29-2004, 05:52 AM
Here is a question I can't seem to find an answer to by searching the web... are there sidewalks all the way around DCA? Specifically, if you choose to stay somewhere near Katella and Disneyland Drive/West Street, can you walk up Disneyland Drive to Downtown Disney, or do you have to walk east on Katella to Harbor and up to the Harbor pedestrian entrance to the esplanade? We are staying at the Paradise Pier but have family that might stay at the Annabella or near on the same days.

Stupid_American
12-29-2004, 05:55 AM
There are sidewalks up Disneyland Drive from Katella.

stinkyface
12-29-2004, 06:30 AM
Thanks!

tod
12-29-2004, 08:10 AM
I believe there are sidewalks only on the West side of Disneyland Drive between Katella and the Paradise Pier Hotel. So if you see the East side first, don't panic.

--t

Darkbeer
12-29-2004, 10:33 AM
Just remember, when you get to the North Side of the Paradise Pier Hotel, to leave Disneyland Drive and walk alongside the Disneyland or Grand California Hotels. If you keep walking along Disneyland Drive, you will walk under the bridge that is the Downtown Disney walkway....

tod
12-29-2004, 10:44 AM
Just remember, when you get to the North Side of the Paradise Pier Hotel, to leave Disneyland Drive and walk alongside the Disneyland or Grand California Hotels. If you keep walking along Disneyland Drive, you will walk under the bridge that is the Downtown Disney walkway....

I don't think there's a sidewalk down there under the bridge.

--t

Darkbeer
12-29-2004, 10:49 AM
^Yes, there is, I have walked it (photo gathering). I think it is West side of the street only though.