PDA

View Full Version : Blockout Pass for New Years?

liqorice
12-28-2004, 08:16 AM
Hello newbie here! Long time lurker, first time poster! I have stupid question here, so please bear with...

Do they charge extra for blockout passes on New Years Day, or will it be $25? Since new, I don't know what to expect. I gather we can pay a blockout pass for this holiday.. just have to be aware that it will be extremely busy. Do I have this correct?

My girlfriend and I are first time Socal AP holders. We are looking forward to going to Disneyland on New Years day...this will be our first time celebrating the holiday at the Park. We are so excited!!

Thanks again...and apologize about trivial question.

SoCalDude
12-28-2004, 08:22 AM
Welcome!

I was told the other day a blockout pass is $30 per passholder. We are also SoCal passholders (not my wife, she is prem) and wanted to go this week to celebrate my son's b-day.

One thing I was wondering about is if you could use that $30 pass to use to upgrade to a higher pass....

Christiii
12-28-2004, 08:25 AM
Im also curious about something...my mom and I have always had the Premium passes, but now that its time for her to renue..Jan 3rd..we were kind of thinking of just getting her a deluxe, and Ill keep the premium for all the extras. So, when she wants to go on blackout days..is it $25 total per day for one park or both?? any more info on this would be great11 We are in in So Cal, we live in Nor Cal, so we miss the So CAl price, darn it!!

Surfingstitch
12-28-2004, 08:49 AM
I believe it would be $25 - $30 (whenever you are going) for both parks since the passport is for both parks.

got2travel
12-28-2004, 09:04 AM
I have a Deluxe and have purchased a block out pass before. Its currently $30 and works just like a park hopper ticket. You can get into both parks for that day only. And you use your blockout ticket for the Fastpass machines.

CoasterChickie
12-28-2004, 10:10 AM
Yep, the CM told me the same thing when we bought two deluxe passes. It's $30 per day to go on a black-out day.