PDA

View Full Version : Anyone going tomorrow?

DisneyDustin22
12-23-2004, 09:04 PM
Hey guys, I will be there tomorrow. Was going to pass out candy canes to the CM's but I talked with Guest Relations last week, basically told me, eh okay but frowned upon and then some jumble about how they cant accept and what not. Basically, think it will be more work than is worth, so I will just be wishing all you CM's a Merry Christmas and I dont care if its politically un-correct, tomorrow is christmas eve, if it was Halloween, I would say Happy Halloween, not, Happy Fall Holiday! So I will be spending my eve at the happiest place on earth. Hopefully some of you will be too. If not, to everyone, a Merry Christmas or Happy Hanukah or Happy Quanza or Happy New Year or Happy Holidays or my god just everyone be happy and merry! :D

-Dustin

marktips
12-24-2004, 03:51 AM
Disney CMs can't accept gifts, no matter how small, because of company policy. Anything you give them is asessed for monetary value and the CM then has the option of purchasing the item for that value and keeping it while the money goes to charity, or Disney itself gives the item/money to charity.

I think for small items like for example Candy Canes, they just let the CM keep it - they will still however have to through the typical process first. This includes graciously refusing it three times then accepting the item on the fourth.

Maybe a better idea would be to skip the Candy Canes and just donate the money to charity and send the CMs a card letting them know you did that? If you send it to a certain land or area they'll get the letter and know about it.