PDA

View Full Version : Need words to Christmas Fireworks song

momlisa
12-23-2004, 11:23 AM
I have searched but haven't found, the words to believe song that they play during the fireworks....anyone have them? My mom took our family there two weeks ago and I am making a scrapbook album of our time together for a Christmas present...the words would be so appropriate! Please post them here or email me lespinosa@silverlink.net. Thanks so much!

HorizonsA
12-23-2004, 08:41 PM
"Can you remember, how Christmas makes you feel, that special Magic in the air when all your dreams are real? Can you remember the smell of gingerale, candy canes and sugar plums that dance inside your hair? Remember when the twinkle stars at night, told you reindeer were in flight and jolly Santa Claus was on his way. The warmth of candleglow, a kiss of mistletoe, Magic lives if we believe, it's in our hearts to stay.........Remember the caring, a season worth sharing, believe in the Magic in our lives; just open up your heart, and relive the feeling, just remember the Magic, yes remember the Magic...one more time."

That's the intro song.

"Treasure it again, it never has to end, remember the Magic in our lives. Just open up your heart and raise all those feelings, just remember the feeling, yes remember the feeling, For All Time.

That's the finale song. :D

Surfingstitch
12-23-2004, 09:03 PM
you can also watch the a video of the fireworks on visionsfantastic.com

momlisa
12-24-2004, 08:53 AM
THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU! I rose up early to finish her creative memories album of the trip she did for us...and your words were there. THANK YOU!

Lisa