PDA

View Full Version : Quick: Where to eat on Christmas Day?

tink1234
12-22-2004, 10:02 AM
We are leaving for DL in the morning and will be meeting up with family on Christmas Eve. We would like to have a nice (please, don't read nice to mean expensive) Christmas dinner on Christmas Day. Where should we eat? What about reservations...do we need them? Can we still get them? Any help is appreciated!!

cyberRoo
12-22-2004, 10:17 AM
We are leaving for DL in the morning and will be meeting up with family on Christmas Eve. We would like to have a nice (please, don't read nice to mean expensive) Christmas dinner on Christmas Day. Where should we eat? What about reservations...do we need them? Can we still get them? Any help is appreciated!!

First off, I know that Naples, Catal and Tortilla Jo's are all offering special menus on Christmas Eve & Christmas Day, in addition to their a la carte menus, because I get their emails... http://www.patinagroup.com/holidays I don't think that you need reservations, but they never hurt.

Secondly, I would call the "dine line" and ask. They can help you find out what's being served for the holiday, and with reservations inside the park or at the hotels or DTD. I can't remember the number, but it's all over the disneyland web site.

Good luck!

cstephens
12-22-2004, 10:21 AM
First off, I know that Naples, Catal and Tortilla Jo's are all offering special menus on Christmas Eve & Christmas Day, in addition to their a la carte menus, because I get their emails... http://www.patinagroup.com/holidays I don't think that you need reservations, but they never hurt.

They expect to be fairly busy, so having a reservation would be a good idea for anyone who wants to eat there on Christmas.

wishIwasthe_Mouse
12-22-2004, 10:36 AM
hehehe i will be there too tink. are you going to DL or DCA there are nice places to eat at both. there is also some good places to eat in DTD. I realy like the house of blues the prices arnt bad ant the food is great. espacialy the desserts :) any way hope you and your family have a good trip. (im meeting some othe MP personel in DL on Sat. the 25th)

tink1234
12-22-2004, 10:23 PM
Thank you for your responses. I will be calling around tomorrow. Hopefully, we will find something! :fez: