PDA

View Full Version : Un-used Disneyworld Tickets, Are They Able To Be Used At Disneyland?

calguy77
12-22-2004, 09:21 AM
I thought I read some where on this board that if you have un-used disneyworld tickets you can use them at disneyland, but not the other way around. I have 3, 3 day hoppers tickets from 1992 that have no experation date and was curious if I could use them at DL. Thanks for the help!!!!

Mermaid
12-22-2004, 09:26 AM
I believe you can because DW tickets are more expensive than DL. That is why they won't let you do it the other way around. You could probably call your local Disney Store to find out for sure- it's a lot faster than calling DL itself!!

Opus1guy
12-22-2004, 09:27 AM
I thought I read some where on this board that if you have un-used disneyworld tickets you can use them at disneyland, but not the other way around.

I believe that's still true. A (hopefully) quick phone call to Disneyland might get you a more definitive answer though.

Pammer
12-22-2004, 09:50 AM
Or email them through the Disneyland.com website...that way you have their response in writing if approved! :D

marktips
12-22-2004, 11:31 AM
They wont be able to tell you anything without seeing the tickets in person - they have no way of verifiying days used or unused nor the value without seeing the ticket itself in person and scanning it or what have you.

They will not discuss the matter in "theorhetical" terms so you have to bring it to guest relations in person.

marktips
12-22-2004, 11:33 AM
Or email them through the Disneyland.com website...that way you have their response in writing if approved! :D

This is exactly why you need to bring it in person and they will not discuss it over the phone or internet. They will not guarantee you admission without seeing the ticket in person first.

sediment
12-22-2004, 12:51 PM
I'm not so cautious with my guesses: yes, you can use those tickets for Disneyland. No guarantees, though.

I also don't know why you would, since they much more valuable at WDW than at DL. If you don't plan to go to WDW, ever, then using them at DL would be optimal.

calguy77
12-22-2004, 01:50 PM
We have had the tickets for 12 years and haven't used them at all. Going to visit my son in cali and just seems like the right thing to do.

marktips
12-22-2004, 01:54 PM
They will most likely give you the value of the ticket toward new tickets - if you brought to WDW they wouldn't be valid for AK since it wasn't open when you purchased them, and thus they most likely also wont be valid for DCA.

sediment
12-22-2004, 02:13 PM
How about this: bring them, and bring a credit card, too, just in case. that way yoyu're covered.

(I await the expected, "Don't upset the CMs, you'll be worse off" post.)

kittychatalot
12-23-2004, 02:23 PM
Can you let us know how this turns out> I am so curious!

SoCalDude
12-23-2004, 05:17 PM
I have 3, 3 day hoppers tickets from 1992

1992? If nothing else they should let you use them just for hanging onto them for that long! :p