PDA

View Full Version : Buy 1 adult park hopper, get a free child's park hopper

theyates6
12-22-2004, 06:44 AM
I just purchased adult park hopper via phone at GetAwayToday, and got child's passes for free. I think I paid $159.00 for 8 day passes. These are good from 1/4/05 til 4/28/05. If you ordered today you also receive free expidited shipping, and a dvd - you choose from a few new releases. Like I said, I bought the 8 day park hopper, so it's not just valid on the three day.

Here's the text from my email they sent me:

Vacation Blowout with Last Minute Christmas Deals!!

Give the Ultimate Stocking Stuffer

When you buy an adult 3-day Disneyland Resort Park Hopper ticket* between January 4 - April 28, 2005, you will get a child 3-day Disneyland Resort Park Hopper ticket FREE, or you can get an adult 3-day Disneyland Resort Park Hopper ticket* for the price of a child. That’s a savings of up to $218 per package. With these last minute deals you can save even more. And when you book by December 22, you’ll also receive:

* FREE DVD ($29 value) - Many new releases to choose from!
* FREE Rush Delivery ($15 value)

Don’t let the magic pass you by, call 1-866-349-TRIP (8747) or log onto to www.getawaytoday.com to order your Disney vacation today and save up to 50%. By mentioning this ad, you will receive your vacation before Christmas. Your family will love the gift of memories.

*Offers may not be combined. Valid January 4-April 28, 2005.

AVP
12-22-2004, 09:24 AM
This sounds like they are packaging the Alaska Airlines promotion (http://vacations.alaskaair.com/as/vacations/AS_Disney/KFF-Promo.asp), or Disney is offering something similar through other travel agencies. The dates are identical to the Alaska special.

AVP

theyates6
12-22-2004, 11:25 AM
They very well could be, but I just bought park hoppers, no hotel or air.

theyates6
12-22-2004, 11:30 AM
Also, for those of you without kids, they are offering the adult parkhopper ticket for the kids price.

Hawaiian Cinderella
12-22-2004, 03:48 PM
THANK YOU SOOOOO MUCH!!! I just ordered our tickets today. Also ordered Legoland tickets -- Adults at Kid prices...THANK YOU!!!!...but I did not see anything about a free DVD.....oh well....the 5 day hoppers for the 3 of us at $338 and the Legoland tickets are a bargain!!!!...Thanks again Mouseplanet!!!! :)

theyates6
12-22-2004, 05:49 PM
I know I was SOOOOOO happy to have found this deal myself at the very LAST minute ...tomorrow call them and ask about the dvd. I had to ask about it because she forgot to ask me. They are generally so friendly and helpful there, they should send it still. They had Elf, Shrek 2, Spiderman and lots of others.

calguy77
12-23-2004, 07:18 AM
I just booked 2 adults 1 child. They told me the rush delivery and the free dvd are only for hotel bookings as well. BUt the operator didn't even know about the deal to begin with, so I think I just got a bad operator!

AVP
12-23-2004, 04:06 PM
After a little research, it appears that this deal is being offered through a number of authorized Disney ticketing partners. Check with your local AAA office to see what they have to offer.

AVP

DaddyB
12-23-2004, 05:27 PM
Are these for Disneyland? Is this in the right area?

theyates6
12-23-2004, 08:55 PM
Yes these are for Disneyland. And as far as any of this being contigent on a hotel booking...you see in the text of the email they sent (that I posted above) that they never even mentioned any hotel booking. It did say, however, that it was only for bookings made on or before the 22nd.