PDA

View Full Version : Vacation planning video is no more

Disneynerd
12-21-2004, 07:46 PM
:( It's my tradition to get the free Disney planning video each year before our annual trip. But they don't make it anymore!! I'm holding back the tears, but I think I'll be okay. Is anyone else bummed?

Mark Goldhaber
12-21-2004, 07:48 PM
That says to me that they cut off distribution of the really sad current video in preparation for a new, cool one for the 50th. At least, I'm hoping that's what it is.

Disneynerd
12-21-2004, 07:55 PM
That says to me that they cut off distribution of the really sad current video in preparation for a new, cool one for the 50th. At least, I'm hoping that's what it is.
That is a real glass-is-half-full analysis. I hope it's true. I like the videos, I don't think they are sad.:|

Mark Goldhaber
12-21-2004, 08:01 PM
I found it sad watching the video and thinking of all the things that were advertised that were closed or removed. I looked at it before I went out in August and again after I came back, and I kept thinking "how long has it been since they actually updated this thing, it's so far off..."

Disney Vault
12-21-2004, 08:29 PM
They better be getting a new video for the 50th. I love those videos. I think I have about 4 for DL and 3 for WDW.

Disneynerd
12-22-2004, 05:15 AM
I agree, they totally get me fired up.

gothemi
12-22-2004, 06:52 AM
I found it sad watching the video and thinking of all the things that were advertised that were closed or removed. I looked at it before I went out in August and again after I came back, and I kept thinking "how long has it been since they actually updated this thing, it's so far off..."

You mean like the Soap Opera Bistro. Where was that anyway? There used to be a place to order the video on the DLR website up until they changed the layout. You could order one, but mine still hasn't come, so I assume it was just a glitch.

JeffG
12-22-2004, 07:05 AM
You mean like the Soap Opera Bistro. Where was that anyway?

It was at DCA in the Hollywood Pictures Backlot building that now has Playhouse Disney Live.

-Jeff