PDA

View Full Version : Disneyland Dining

SJSman
12-17-2004, 03:05 PM
I was wondering if you can make advanced reservations for the Blue Bayou lunchtime or if this happens day of. Also, what are the prices and categories for seating at Fantasmic? I know you can sit on the balcony and on ground level. Which is better?

Surfingstitch
12-17-2004, 03:07 PM
Here is the thread on Fantasmic Seating.

http://mousepad.mouseplanet.com/showthread.php?t=35135&highlight=fantasmic+balcony

rentayenta
12-17-2004, 06:10 PM
1714 781 Dine :)

stinkerbell
12-17-2004, 08:44 PM
I was wondering if you can make advanced reservations for the Blue Bayou lunchtime or if this happens day of. Also, what are the prices and categories for seating at Fantasmic? I know you can sit on the balcony and on ground level. Which is better?
You can make Blue Bayou lunch reservations when you get to the park in the morning or you can call the Dine Line that rentayenta probably has memorized and posted above. :)

marktips
12-17-2004, 09:08 PM
Disney is attempting to trend DLR more and more toward the Priority Seating system, so while for the time being they're not considered essential for dining, they may soon become so as they did at WDW.

rentayenta
12-18-2004, 05:53 AM
You can make Blue Bayou lunch reservations when you get to the park in the morning or you can call the Dine Line that rentayenta probably has memorized and posted above. :)

Yes, I have the number and VP's memorized :geek: