PDA

View Full Version : Question about crowds during April 3-6th

Disneyfanatic
12-17-2004, 11:45 AM
We are concidering a trip to the park April 3-6th and have not gone during this time so I am wondering how are the crowds, Any suggestions etc......

Also, can someone refresh my memory about birthdays at the park I looked for the birthday thread but couldn't find it. My daughter turns 5 on April 5th. and would like to to something if we go.

Thanks for everyones help!

Hawaiian Cinderella
12-17-2004, 01:22 PM
http://www.colddeadfish.net/dlr/dlrbirthdays.html

...link to info on birthday's....we're going to celebrate my husband's birthday at disneyland on March 17th.....

Disneyfanatic
12-17-2004, 01:29 PM
Thanks Hawaiian Cinderella! Exactlly what I needed on birthdays! Thanks Again! Have a good time in March!

Pammer
12-17-2004, 02:15 PM
Do the birthday party! It's only $10 per person, and it's a hoot for people of all ages. And if you buy any of the pictures Disney takes of the birthday person with Mickey and Minnie, they put a border on it with "Happy Birthday" and that day's date on it...a very nice (but expensive) keepsake!

As for the dates of your trip, Easter Sunday is early next year (3/27), so the week before and after will probably be pretty crowded. Your selected dates will hopefully come in on the tail end of the Easter breaks, and the weather should be great (unless it rains)! Have a great time.