PDA

View Full Version : weather during new years eve

Disneyland2004
12-16-2004, 09:26 AM
does anyone know what the weather is like on new years eve? thats all i gotta say...thank you.....go Disneyland!....but really the weather....new years eve....thats my question..............im done

Andrew
12-16-2004, 09:37 AM
Weather.com's 10-day forecast for Anaheim (http://www.weather.com/outlook/travel/local/92803?lswe=92803&lwsa=WeatherLocalTravel)--through the 25th as of this moment--shows a steady decrease in both highs and lows. Of course the weather pattern could easily change in the period between the 25th and 31st, but I'd expect mild and mid-60s during the day, dropping to chilly and low 40s at night. Bring a jacket and maybe mittens or gloves; if you get there early enough you can store them during the day in one of the all-day lockers.

wishIwasthe_Mouse
12-16-2004, 09:37 AM
well in CA you never can tell i could be cold and clear or cold and raining. if a sana ana comes in again it will be warm i would check the weather the day before you go to find out.

mystycalchyk
12-16-2004, 10:09 AM
It gets flat out cold at night, especially when your immobile waiting for it all to begin. And this is coming from a chick from a cold climate.

I always have on a long sleeved t shirt, a hoodie, hat and gloves.

Be prepared for it to be cold. You can always take stuff off if you get warm, but I doubt that will happen. Hot cocoa is your friend :)

Gouru
12-16-2004, 10:26 AM
A jacket for the Mid-60's ?????

When I was a kid, Mom wouldn't let us go swimming in the lake until the temperature got up to 60. That's bathing suit weather!

<um...are my Pacific Northwest roots showing?>

mystycalchyk
12-16-2004, 10:32 AM
yeah no jacket is needed during the day for sure but when the sun goes down it gets chilly

Surfingstitch
12-16-2004, 10:44 AM
It's like being at the Gorge in Washington.

It's hot during the day, but once the sun sets. It is cold. Brrrrrrrrrrrr.