PDA

View Full Version : Mousesavers.com [reservations at HoJo Anaheim]

the mad hatter
12-15-2004, 11:19 AM
How come when I try to look up a room for the HoJo with the mousesavers discount it always says there's no rooms available? i've tried dates in september, october and november of next year. is it just too soon to book these dates or do they only give out a certain number of discounts?

stan4d_steph
12-15-2004, 11:55 AM
You might try contacting the HoJo directly and asking if the rooms are available. If they're not immediately available, perhaps they would be able to tell you when they will be released. Good luck.

TikiGeek
12-15-2004, 12:25 PM
How come when I try to look up a room for the HoJo with the mousesavers discount it always says there's no rooms available? i've tried dates in september, october and november of next year. is it just too soon to book these dates or do they only give out a certain number of discounts?
It might be the type of room you are requesting. We have booked rooms through Mousesavers.com's link to Hojo's in Sep., Nov. and Dec. with no problem. I agree, when in doubt call Hojo's anaheim directly. Best of luck :)

jenmclions
12-15-2004, 04:38 PM
We booked our rooms back in October this year for next September so it is a possibility that the rooms you have requested may not be available if others have also booked early. We didn't want to miss out so we got in as early as HOJO's booking system would let us :)