PDA

View Full Version : More trip pictures

tlovesdis
12-14-2004, 09:27 PM
Here are the rest of the pictures from our trip! Enjoy!!

http://www.ofoto.com/BrowsePhotos.jsp?&collid=23514757606

MammaSilva
12-14-2004, 10:02 PM
Those are some great pics...

tlovesdis
12-14-2004, 10:22 PM
Those are some great pics...

Thanks! I love my new camera so much! It takes amazing pictures. Some of them are blurry, but I am getting better at it as time goes on!

schmuzX2
12-15-2004, 12:54 PM
Wow, Tina.....

You sure did take a lot of pictures. Lindie and I barely took any. Now I'm very regretful. We never stop to smell the flowers (or take a picture). It's always, rush, hurry, go!

Thanks for sharing them.

Hmmm, wonder how many times you and I passed each other in the park?

Lea.

kbanmen
12-15-2004, 01:29 PM
those are great pictures and great looking kids...you take awesome pictures..thanks for sharing

Hakuna Makarla
12-15-2004, 01:50 PM
Very nice Tina! thank you for sharing. Hey Tina, what kind of camera??

tlovesdis
12-15-2004, 04:19 PM
Very nice Tina! thank you for sharing. Hey Tina, what kind of camera??

I have a Kodak Easyshare DX 6490. I love it!

Christiii
12-15-2004, 04:46 PM
thank you so much for posting the pics..I just loved looking at them all! The park looks beautiful, and so does your family!!

Earkid
12-15-2004, 05:55 PM
I like the pic of Allona sitting in the "A". Very nice touch.

kisroo
12-15-2004, 06:00 PM
Awww...Tina! Looks like you all had a wonderful time. You're like me~taking pictures of everything. Drives Mr kisroo nuts! ;)

Say! Who are the cutie patooties with you guys?? Adorable! You all look so happy~glad you had a good time.
How'd you like DH? We're pretty sure that's where we'll stay on our trip in March with our niece/nephew, gramma, uncle...the whole clan! :) We're the rooms nice and big??

Anyhoo~glad you had fun and welcome back!
~kisroo:)

tlovesdis
12-15-2004, 09:08 PM
I like the pic of Allona sitting in the "A". Very nice touch.

We have taken a pic like that every year since she was 2!

tlovesdis
12-15-2004, 09:10 PM
Awww...Tina! Looks like you all had a wonderful time. You're like me~taking pictures of everything. Drives Mr kisroo nuts! ;)

Say! Who are the cutie patooties with you guys?? Adorable! You all look so happy~glad you had a good time.
How'd you like DH? We're pretty sure that's where we'll stay on our trip in March with our niece/nephew, gramma, uncle...the whole clan! :) We're the rooms nice and big??

Anyhoo~glad you had fun and welcome back!
~kisroo:)

There were 8 of us on part of the trip! Me, Allonna, my cousin Cindy, my cousin Lenette and her two kids Christopher and Haley, and Lenette's two nieces Desiree and Christina (they are the red heads!!!).

We liked the DH a lot. There were 6 of us sharing a room and we found it to be just fine. If you have less than that it will probably seem really big to you!

MommyTo3Boys1Girl
12-15-2004, 10:35 PM
Your girls are gorgeous! Looks like so much fun! Thanks for sharing!

Wendi
12-16-2004, 07:23 AM
Great pix!!! Thanks so much for sharing. I love the huge Mickey sculpture... I had no idea they were so huge!!! I want to see them in person now...

rentayenta
12-16-2004, 07:57 AM
Thanks for sharing Tina!

You are going to have teach me how to do one of those photo album thingies when I get back.

tlovesdis
12-16-2004, 10:12 AM
Thanks for sharing Tina!

You are going to have teach me how to do one of those photo album thingies when I get back.

It's actually a lot eaiser than I thought it would be. I figured it out all on my own the other night! I would be glad to help you with that when you get back!

Pammer
12-16-2004, 10:42 AM
What great pictures! I especially enjoyed seeing those of the birthday party and how everyone decorated their cakes. Did your teeth and tongue turn blue (or red or yellow) too? :eek:

You look like you're having a blast, and I felt the same way when I did the party on 12/5! I think we had a different Pat E. Cake, but it was so much fun. Thanks for sharing!

tlovesdis
12-16-2004, 11:04 AM
What great pictures! I especially enjoyed seeing those of the birthday party and how everyone decorated their cakes. Did your teeth and tongue turn blue (or red or yellow) too? :eek:

You look like you're having a blast, and I felt the same way when I did the party on 12/5! I think we had a different Pat E. Cake, but it was so much fun. Thanks for sharing!

Oh yes, we all had colored tongues! That birthday party thing is such a blast! My niece really wants to go for her birthday in May, but we can't swing it. We've decided that when we go in October we are going to do the birthday party, even though it won't be anyone's actual birthday. We are going to celebrate all of our birthday's!!!

Pammer
12-16-2004, 12:27 PM
Oh yes, we all had colored tongues!
LOL! I was snacking on the frosting as I was decorating, and my gums were all blue. My group was laughing at each other!

Then, they had us go up to the front (we were in the Golden Horseshoe due to the rain that day) where everyone sang HB to us all, and there I was...anxiously trying to get rid of my blue gums and tongue before having my picture taken with Mickey and Minnie! (Fortunately, the pictures came out dark enough so you couldn't tell!)

Fun times... :D