PDA

View Full Version : Christmas Trees at Disneyland (Holiday Photo Spots)

disney jones
12-14-2004, 07:23 PM
I spent Dec 10th Friday at Disneyland, and got some great pictures of my girls at the park - i also got a few pictures of some of the Christmas trees there - Main Street, ToonTown, and the best ones for taking pictures of the girls in front of were the ones at the Hotel.

We are going back on 12-22 and 12-23 - does anyone else have any suggestions for very photogenic trees anywhere ta DLR?

Or other classic spots to take pictues of my girls that just screams Disneyland Christmas?

What are your favorite ones?

Fitspire
12-14-2004, 08:11 PM
Did you find the tree on the back side of the pool (next to lost bar and the remote control boats) at the Disneyland Hotel?

disney jones
12-14-2004, 08:25 PM
Did you find the tree on the back side of the pool (next to lost bar and the remote control boats) at the Disneyland Hotel?

no, but i know right where to look - thanks!!

ChipmunkStar
12-14-2004, 08:33 PM
My favorite christmas tree in all of the resort would have to be the one in front of Minnie Mouse's house. Pink is by far my favorite color :)

disney jones
12-14-2004, 08:41 PM
My favorite christmas tree in all of the resort would have to be the one in front of Minnie Mouse's house. Pink is by far my favorite color :)

i very much remember that one, but i didn't get at picture of it.

Next week i'm taking a picture of every Christams tree i see!

lisap
12-14-2004, 09:07 PM
There are some miniature trees in Storybook land--very cute. The tree in the lobby of the Grand Californian is one of my favorites--if it were a real tree it would be totally perfect. ;) Also, check out the tree at Coke Corner--nicely themed.

Earkid
12-15-2004, 09:19 AM
Hey Disney Dude,

Did you see my post to you in the Countdown thread? We were on the same Holiday Tour last Friday. Your kids are adorable and very well mannered.

disney jones
12-15-2004, 11:16 AM
Hey Disney Dude,

Did you see my post to you in the Countdown thread? We were on the same Holiday Tour last Friday. Your kids are adorable and very well mannered.

Now i did! Thanks! I've been too busy working with my photos to post a trip report, plus you can imagine what a one day driving round trip from Phoenix (Ahwatukee) takes out of you, especially being at the park 9am-10pm with the two girls! We got home about 430 am Saturday.

I got some great pictures, now i just need to go back and get some more next week!

Our Christmas card from the girls has the Main Street, Small World, Toon Town, and Hotel trees on it, plus a shot of the Matterhorn. It turned out very nice.

The Holiday Tour and Dee were great!! When we first got to the park that morning, Zoe was quite upset about having to get tickets and do this thing called the "Tour". I told her it'd be the best part of the trip, she remained skeptical all day, but as you saw, they had a blast on it!

We are going to try to go Wed morning, then come back Thursday night next time - after 40 years and 200 trips, this was my first Christams visit (and first tour), and it was the best!

Earkid
12-15-2004, 05:19 PM
Yes, we had a great time too. Dee was a lot of fun. I will definately do it again next year. I don't know how you drive straight thru to Phoenix after being in the park all day, and with two kids! I am still trying to recover and I didn't drive any of it (husband prefers to be in control).