PDA

View Full Version : Pictures from my recent trip!

tlovesdis
12-13-2004, 09:15 PM
I hope this link works! i will be posting more in the next few days. This is just a partial! Please let me know if you can see these or not! This is my first time doing this!!!

http://www.ofoto.com/BrowsePhotos.jsp?&collid=51458527606&page=1&sort_order=0

Christiii
12-13-2004, 09:32 PM
yep, the linked worked great and I poured over each picture....thank you so much for posting them and your wonderful updates!

rentayenta
12-14-2004, 04:26 AM
Tina, thank you for sharing your wonderful pictures. That little Allonna is just darling. Your pics made me smile. It looks like you guys had the time of our lives.

tlovesdis
12-14-2004, 06:25 AM
Tina, thank you for sharing your wonderful pictures. That little Allonna is just darling. Your pics made me smile. It looks like you guys had the time of our lives.

We sure did have the time of our lives! I still have a lot more, but it was taking forever to download them last night so I will do some more tonight!

Thanks!

MammaSilva
12-14-2004, 06:31 AM
What terrific pictures!!!!

Hakuna Makarla
12-14-2004, 06:32 AM
very nice! love the carecters. any of the rides? can not wait to see the rest !

PsychDoc
12-14-2004, 06:43 AM
Beautiful pics! We're going for New Years and I can't wait to see the decorations. Are those your kids? The little girl is so cute. How were the crowds? Looked like there were lots of people in the background of your pictures. Long lines?

tlovesdis
12-14-2004, 06:53 AM
Beautiful pics! We're going for New Years and I can't wait to see the decorations. Are those your kids? The little girl is so cute. How were the crowds? Looked like there were lots of people in the background of your pictures. Long lines?

The little one is my niece. I am the one with the blond hair and the others are my cousins.

Even though it was very crowded, we never waited more than like 20 minutes for a ride, this includes Tower, Small World, and other biggies!

vangrizz
12-14-2004, 07:34 AM
Those are wonderful pictures. My kids just looked at them all with me and they are SOOOOOO jealous. Looks like you had a great time. Thanks for sharing.