PDA

View Full Version : Buzz Lightyear ?

disneymania
12-13-2004, 08:38 AM
Sorry if I spelled wrong. I was wondering if anyone knew when this ride is supposed to open? I tried a search on this site, but couldn't find anything. Thanks.

stan4d_steph
12-13-2004, 08:43 AM
Here's a thread I found searching on "buzz": http://mousepad.mouseplanet.com/showthread.php?t=34396

Jeremiah
12-13-2004, 12:09 PM
It will open to the public on May 5th....soft openings are being said to start around Easter maybe before. One thing about Buzz I noticed last time I was at the park anyone notice how the outside queue is going to be set up??? I would love to see how that is going to work out.

J

MommyTo3Boys1Girl
12-13-2004, 01:40 PM
I assume they will send out something to APers? This is good, before my AP expires, because using the calculations about renewing it, I think it would be better to wait until just before we go again in the fall, since we won't be going during the summer, and my AP expires May 18th.

sediment
12-13-2004, 02:18 PM
I assume they will send out something to APers? This is good, before my AP expires, because using the calculations about renewing it, I think it would be better to wait until just before we go again in the fall, since we won't be going during the summer, and my AP expires May 18th.
You'll find out faster here or at miceage.