PDA

View Full Version : Next Friday's crowds?

tahnok100
12-12-2004, 12:53 PM
I'm going to DLP and possibly DCA next Friday and was wondering what kind of crowds we can expect. We tried going a couple of weeks ago, but several days earlier someone got sick. I am guessing that we will pay for it now that it is Christmas-break for some people.

And just to confirm, our ToT does not move forward other than in and out of the station, right? I have gotten asked a few times now.

marktips
12-12-2004, 12:58 PM
I'm going to DLP and possibly DCA next Friday and was wondering what kind of crowds we can expect. We tried going a couple of weeks ago, but several days earlier someone got sick. I am guessing that we will pay for it now that it is Christmas-break for some people.

And just to confirm, our ToT does not move forward other than in and out of the station, right? I have gotten asked a few times now.

Yup, just in and out of that station, and i think Friday is a beter choice than Saturday atleast ;) Good luck to ya!

sediment
12-12-2004, 08:42 PM
Starting at about 3:00 or so, DL will start getting very crowded. DCA won't be as much.
I know nothing about DLP this time of year. Or any time of year.

QueenAlisha
12-12-2004, 09:16 PM
if this week is anything like nest, get ready for some long lines and tons of people. just got back and today both parks were packed.