PDA

View Full Version : Disneyland here i come!

wHiTe2k3eP
12-11-2004, 10:37 PM
i haven't been to the DLR since last summer, and i'm pretty excited about hitting the road next saturday. i decided i'd surprise my girl and take her to disneyland for a quick weekend getaway. i bought my tickets from aaa this afternoon and i can't wait. how's the weather down there?

rentayenta
12-12-2004, 05:36 AM
We'll be there at the same time. Have a great trip! I read that the weather has been nice and should continue to be*

*crossing fingers, toes, and anything else that will cross.

Stupid_American
12-12-2004, 06:26 AM
Just be sure to go with the flow; you're hitting the park on the first big weekend of vacation.
A good thing about Disneyland is that there's always plenty to see while waiting in lines.

The weather has been quite warm the last couple days, high 70's.
This week it's supposed to run in the low 70's.
Although the weekend forecasts aren't really set yet, it looks good heading into it.

Hakuna Makarla
12-12-2004, 07:06 AM
Have a great time, and please when you come back tell me about the user name you have. I can not un derstand it or say it LOL! take lots of pics!

Wendi
12-12-2004, 09:41 AM
Have a magical time!!! Are you telling your daughter at all where you're going, or are you just going to drive there and wait until you're at the gates for her to figure it out?

wHiTe2k3eP
12-12-2004, 01:06 PM
Have a great time, and please when you come back tell me about the user name you have. I can not un derstand it or say it LOL! take lots of pics!

user name = white 2003 ep (it's a car thing) <- my car is a white 2003 civic si... yeah, i'll be taking lots of pictures!

Have a magical time!!! Are you telling your daughter at all where you're going, or are you just going to drive there and wait until you're at the gates for her to figure it out?

actually, it's my girlfriend :D i don't have kids, or at least i don't think i do.

Wendi
12-12-2004, 01:22 PM
actually, it's my girlfriend :D i don't have kids, or at least i don't think i do.

Ahhh... gotcha!!! :p

So, does she know where you are headed, or are you just getting in the car and driving until she figures it out?

wHiTe2k3eP
12-12-2004, 01:59 PM
Ahhh... gotcha!!! :p

So, does she know where you are headed, or are you just getting in the car and driving until she figures it out?

she knows... i'm driving from el cerrito, so it's like a 6-6 1/2 hour drive. i think i'd probably get sick of her asking where we're going.