PDA

View Full Version : Disneyland Announcers

Disneyfan007
12-11-2004, 07:59 PM
Can anyone give me the names/information of the announcers at Disneyland? Such as the person who you hear on the Tram going to the parking lot or announcer on Disneyland Railroad. I know that Jack Wagner and Thurl Ransonocroft does some of the announcements. Thank you :)

Gallery196
12-12-2004, 07:40 PM
Hello,
I think I can help you out on this one. The tram announcer is Corey Burton. Who also has done the Main Street Locker Narration, as well as an incredible, spot on, impersonation of Paul Frees in the Haunted Mansion Holiday narration (amoung other fantastic voice over work)

The CURRENT narration on the Disneyland Railroad is done by Earl Hindman, who you man recognize as "Wilson" the always shrouded neighbor on "Home Improvement".

Thurl Ravenscroft did do the the previous narration for the Railroad. And Jack Wagner, (in my opinion) will always be considered the "voice of Disneyland" ("Remain seated please").

Hope that is what you were looking for

Brian Sommer

Disneyfan007
12-12-2004, 09:48 PM
Thank you

tod
12-12-2004, 10:33 PM
The CURRENT narration on the Disneyland Railroad is done by Earl Hindman, who you man recognize as "Wilson" the always shrouded neighbor on "Home Improvement".

Didn't he just pass away?

--t

oregontraveler
12-13-2004, 04:36 AM
Earl Hindman passed on 12/29/03... lung cancer