PDA

View Full Version : Food Items

Surfingstitch
12-11-2004, 07:16 PM
I bought two packages of Milk chocolate toffee and the are gone. :( I want to get some more, but dldeliverears will not ship food items. Can anyone else think of another way to purchase some more?

12-12-2004, 07:30 AM
Nope. Just think how good it will taste on your next trip.

Wendi
12-12-2004, 09:43 AM
Go again!!!

Or maybe you can find someone who will bring/mail you some more...

12-12-2004, 10:00 AM
Or maybe you can find someone who will bring/mail you some more...

MousePad subscribers may post offers to buy/sell Disney items in the Buy/Sell Board only. Transactions in the Disneyland Resort board are against Community policy.

Thank you,
-3894/Helen
for the moderators

marktips
12-12-2004, 10:15 AM
I bought two packages of Milk chocolate toffee and the are gone. :( I want to get some more, but dldeliverears will not ship food items. Can anyone else think of another way to purchase some more?

Maybe they have the same sorta thing at WDW? If so, wdw.mail.order@disneyworld.com might be ablke to help. That addy is printed on every WDW receipt btw, maybe DL has a similar one?

Wendi
12-12-2004, 11:01 AM
MousePad subscribers may post offers to buy/sell Disney items in the Buy/Sell Board only. Transactions in the Disneyland Resort board are against Community policy.

That is not at all what I said...

marktips
12-12-2004, 11:07 AM
That is not at all what I said...

I know, we know, but the mods lately seem a little edgey. Maybe its the holiday stress.

12-12-2004, 11:21 AM
If you have a question or comment about moderating, please PM any moderator or administrator.

Thank you,

-Helen/3894
for the moderators

marktips
12-12-2004, 11:32 AM
If you have a question or comment about moderating, please PM any moderator or administrator.

Thank you,

-Helen/3894
for the moderators

Helen, you misread her post and over-reacted. No where did it mention buying or selling as is done on that board. You owe her an apology and to hide behind "email a mod or administrator" is in poor taste.

disneyhound
12-12-2004, 11:34 AM
spank spank spank...

12-12-2004, 11:43 AM
If you have a question or comment about moderating, please contact a moderator or administrator.

Thank you,

-Helen/3894
for the moderators

tod
12-12-2004, 11:55 AM

Toffee doesn't travel well -- temperature changes can wreak havoc on it -- and it is best when it's fresh, as a bite into an Almond Roca can tell you. May I suggest you head to your local Trader Joe's at 19500 Highway 99 in Lynnwood (Click here (http://traderjoes.com/locations/map/129.asp) for a map) and get some toffee there. Rumor has it that it's made at the same factory where the imported Disneyland candies are made: This may or may not be true, but it is good stuff.

I have used Trader Joe's for a toffee fix because my nearest Trader Joe's is 30 miles closer than Disneyland and it's easier to park. No multi-story structure to navigate and you can walk right in, no need to take a tram.

--t

stan4d_steph
12-12-2004, 01:30 PM
I bought two packages of Milk chocolate toffee and the are gone. :( I want to get some more, but dldeliverears will not ship food items. Can anyone else think of another way to purchase some more?I love that toffee too, but the only way to get it is to buy it at DL. You can always try to find a substitute like tod mentioned. My suggestion is next time buy more and put some in your freezer. I've got a package in my freezer that I'm saving for New Year's. :)

Surfingstitch
12-12-2004, 02:10 PM
Thanks for all of the great ideas.

I will check out Trader Joe's too.

VickiC
12-12-2004, 03:06 PM
The TJ's toffee is awesome. They have dark or milk, with or without nuts.