PDA

View Full Version : MP'ers Say Hello today...

Doodle Duck
12-08-2004, 05:59 AM
We'll be there today (both parks) Wed 8th...you can't miss a large 'me' with a Jurassic Park The Ride jacket (Yellow sleeves) & resembling an oversize Geppetto... I might look Grumpy but I'm not. :-)

Doug
(though my real name IS Doodle Duck) :fez:

Candy Chase
12-08-2004, 06:12 AM
Doug,
We we be there today too! At about Noon! We are the odd looking (smile) family decked out in Nightmare before Christmas gear!
Have a wonderful time!
Candy :fez:

Doodle Duck
12-08-2004, 06:36 AM
hahaha...but there Are so many odd families decked out in NBC gear!

I'll peel an eye for ya though.

Candy Chase
12-08-2004, 11:00 PM
What a great day at the park! Didn't rain on us, light crowds and loved riding Thunder Mountain again...excellent all the way. And okay there were lots of odd looking families decked out in NBC gear...lol! :cool:

Doodle Duck
12-08-2004, 11:30 PM
Was a GREAT day! We got in 15 attractiions...stayed in DL all day and evening. FINALLY got to see the Fireworks from in FRONT of the Castle! (1st time! Spectacular and emotional.) Even got to ride the Segway.
Couldn't have been a better time there.

Didn't see you guys...next time.

CoasterChickie
12-09-2004, 07:31 AM
You guys are making me want to go right now!!! :D

BTW ...great user name Candy Chase!!! :)

Candy Chase
12-09-2004, 08:15 AM
Coaster Chickie
You can thank my mother and husband for the user name....it is my real name!! :fez: We are getting ready to go back into the park right now! We are staying at the Disneyland Hotel (first visit and loving it) until Sunday. Putting on the manditory mouse ear santa hat and Jack Skellington sunglasses! and looking forward to another fun day! :cool:

PS Great Shoes!!!