PDA

View Full Version : Crowds this Friday (12/10)?

ucube
12-07-2004, 11:41 PM
I'm thinking of going to the park(s) this Friday (dec 10) with my sister.
How do you think the crowds will be?
I can't stand the park when it's crowded!
Will it better earlier or later at night?
Please help!
:eek:

disney jones
12-08-2004, 01:03 AM
I'll be there too. i think it will be busy, but not as bad as the Friday's the rest of the year. i was actually planning to go Dec 21-22, but pulled it in because school will be out that T/W so i'm thinking it will be OK. the weather will certainly be warmer (above average temperatures for this time of year i hear).

as the last two Friday's were Thanksgiving weekend, and the Candlelight procession, and there next 3 coincide with Christmas break, this will be the slowest Friday for the last 6 weeks of th year i think. Ande early is always better on any Friday.

Tinker Bell
12-08-2004, 09:48 AM
I will be there Also I hope the crowds are low. We have not seen the fireworks so I am going to see them.I will be on the right side of the hub waiting for them.

disneyperson
12-08-2004, 10:23 AM
We are hoping to arrive in Anaheim early enough on Friday to pop over to DL for an hour or two until closing. We may even be able to catch the fire works. I think this weekend will be OK crowd wise, although I don't really mind crowds.We were there last year on the weekend before Christmas and it was very crowded, but nothing unmanagable. I just want to stroll and look at the decorations.

nursemelis374
12-08-2004, 01:10 PM
I think that there will be fairly moderate crowds this weekend. I was there last Friday and as the night went on, it got more crowded. There was about a 25-35 minute wait for everything, even on some of the rides that normally have no waits. My friends and I were all suprised at the crowds.