PDA

View Full Version : New Space Mountain sign has appeared!

Disneyfreak
12-07-2004, 09:20 AM
That sign is HUGE!!!!
http://www.dldhistory.com/gallery.asp?Tab=Disneyland&Page=119&Current=322

I wonder why the design hasn't changed that much though. It pretty much looks the same but larger and a different paint job.

evrythngwmn
12-07-2004, 09:53 AM
Ya know what's funny, I saw them bringing that thing in on a flat bed and had no idea what it was. Didn't even really think about it much for that matter. So much stuff get's brought in on a daily basis.

Osky
12-07-2004, 09:57 AM
I'm glad the design hasn't changed much. Otherwise, it wouldn't match the building. Plus, none of us have been happy with the other changes in tomorrowland. What if they painted it with that gold scheme? yuck.

The old man
12-08-2004, 01:35 PM
Any chance their actually planning on opening this up months in advance of the stated date? Maybe even by the anniversary date.

Disney Vault
12-08-2004, 02:45 PM
Go to miceage.com and read about any plans of it opening early.

DisneyDustin22
12-08-2004, 02:52 PM
does anyone know if any accomodations are being made to extend the que for Space? i.e: will we still be standing on the roof of the theatre on long wait days? just always was really boring up there while you waited to get inside the building. from the pic of the new sign, looks just as boring up there as I remember. anyone agree? disagree? thoughts?

HorizonsA
12-08-2004, 03:54 PM
I didn't see any Space Mountain sign, just the structure that will have the sign on it. Is that what you are talkinb about, the structure?