PDA

View Full Version : Disneyland dishes available at MouseShoppe!

I Heart Disneyland!
12-03-2004, 11:04 PM
This might be old news to all of you, but, I just checked out the Mouse Planet shop and they have the Disneyland dishes that some of you have spoken about recently! I am so excited, I am linking my hubby and daughter to see them as a Christmas idea for me!!! If they don't buy them, believe me, I WILL own them on December 26th!!!

The Mouse Is Back
12-03-2004, 11:18 PM
OMG, those are SO COOL!!

I must have them...

:cool:

-Allegra-

adriennek
12-04-2004, 07:11 AM
I Heart Disneyland, I hope you don't mind but I'm going to edit your title just a little bit. MouseShoppe is actually separate from MousePlanet. Although our very own AVP owns and operates MouseShoppe and is a very busy bee writing and working for MousePlanet as well, MouseShoppe is an advertiser for MousePlanet and a totally separate company. We like to keep that distinction.

And I like to say: I'm not the Adrienne that owns and operates MouseShoppe and CharmingShoppe, I'm just a very satisfied customer and I highly recommend their services. I, too, make Christmas purchases at the Shoppes! :D This year will be no exception!

So are you going to be able to WAIT until December 26 to use your plates? :)

Adrienne K

rentayenta
12-04-2004, 07:26 AM
I love them! I have been a good girl this year so maybe Santa will get them for me ;)

Christiii
12-04-2004, 10:17 AM
I have the whole set and LOVE them!! they are so much perttier in person! Theu are a copy of the original dishware used at the Disneyland hotel when it opened...they are now my main dish set!!

I Heart Disneyland!
12-04-2004, 10:26 PM
I Heart Disneyland, I hope you don't mind but I'm going to edit your title just a little bit. MouseShoppe is actually separate from MousePlanet. Although our very own AVP owns and operates MouseShoppe

So are you going to be able to WAIT until December 26 to use your plates? :)

Adrienne K

Thanks for the correction....I would have had no idea that this was the case! :) I too am a VERY satisfied customer of MouseShoppe! I buy hot chocolate and Disneyland coffee all of the time, among other stuff! :) NO--I won't be able to wait, and may have to buy the plates NOW!!!! :) :)

iwannabeanimagineer
12-06-2004, 02:12 PM
I wasn't able to locate the page showing these dishes. Can anyone help?

sunnyca
12-06-2004, 04:50 PM
i saw them saturday at WOD and they are so beautiful. i want it to be my daily plates but they're just sooo pretty to use everyday....oh the dilemma.