PDA

View Full Version : This is it! Less than 24 hours til I leave for DL!!!

tlovesdis
12-03-2004, 06:25 AM
OH MY GOSH! It is finally almost here. All these months of planning and waiting and being so darned excited and it is finally almost time to go! It is 7:30am here and at this time tomorrow I will be up in a plane flying over California on my way down south. I am just so excited, I feel like I am 5!!!!

Mommy2NicknMax
12-03-2004, 06:40 AM
Have a wonderful time!!! I can't wait until I have less than 24 hours to go!

dlandnut
12-03-2004, 07:30 AM
Have a grand time. Trip report upon return? :)

Shortiemetoo
12-03-2004, 07:33 AM
Have a wonderful time!! I understand the part of feeling like you are 5! ;)

Hakuna Makarla
12-03-2004, 07:38 AM
I am so excited for you! I know the feeling of over joy, anxiousness and even confusion as it all comes to gether! I can not wait until we see your pics and of course all the rides since I have seen so many family pics, please do not forget to take pics of TOT ( with you on it of course LOL) and splash! I love seeing all the rides I loved and even some of the park during certain times. If you get a chance take some of the parades ok. I miss that the most! Have a great time, wish I was there to! :D

tlovesdis
12-03-2004, 07:59 AM
Have a grand time. Trip report upon return? :)

MOST DEFINATELY! Pics too!

HorizonsA
12-03-2004, 08:12 AM
Have a wonderful time!! I understand the part of feeling like you are 5! ;)

We used to have this tradition that whenever someone's birthday rolls around we get to go to Disneyland, that was years ago, but I remember being so excited and so happy when my brother's birthday or even my birthday came because I knew Disneyland was our next stop.

The anticipation is intoxicating.

rentayenta
12-03-2004, 09:09 AM
The anticipation is intoxicating.

Amen!

Tina, have the most wonderful trip ever! When we all are finished with these holiday trips we will have to start a new coundown thread. We will also need a support thread for the depression that follows ;) Take tons of pictures. I plan on writing stuff down each night after we return. Say hi to Mickey for me :)

JosieGirl71
12-03-2004, 09:14 AM
tlovesdis, Have a wonderful time! We want a full trip report when you get back. Don't forget to go on California Screamin' so you can give Makarla a full review of it. ;)

Renta, You changed your avatar! Where are those beautiful pics? Not that I am complaining about having to look at Bono. He is definitely a sight for sore eyes! :D

rentayenta
12-03-2004, 09:18 AM
Renta, You changed your avatar! Where are those beautiful pics? Not that I am complaining about having to look at Bono. He is definitely a sight for sore eyes! :D

Steph changed it for me. I saw 3894's and she got hers from Steph. I am too lame to change my own. I love Bono so bad. He is the sexiest man alive- well aside from DH that is ;) Both times I have looked at my avatar I have gotten the goosebumps. He is beautiful!

tlovesdis
12-03-2004, 09:18 AM
Thanks everyone! I'm sure we will have the most magical time ever! I will post a long trip report when I return and eventually post my pics. I need to learn how to download them to a photo site and post the link here!!!

Mukta
12-03-2004, 09:33 AM
How many days are you going for? Which ride are you the most excited to see? The holidays are so magical at the resort. You are going to have such a great trip.

tlovesdis
12-03-2004, 09:36 AM
How many days are you going for? Which ride are you the most excited to see? The holidays are so magical at the resort. You are going to have such a great trip.

We are going for 5 days! I will be celebrating my 36th birthday while we are there!!

I can't wait to see Haunted Mansion Holiday and I love Pirates! Really, I love it all! I can't wait to see the Christmas Parade & the Light Parade!!

DISNEYloon
12-03-2004, 09:50 AM
I'M JEALOUS!

I've still got 26 days to go........... :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

will it EVER get here?

Have a FABULOUS TIME and be sure to give us a FULL trip report! :cool:

Mukta
12-03-2004, 09:51 AM
5 Days! That is wonderful. The tree is beautiful this year. Small World Holiday is worth checking out too. What a great way to celebrate. Happy Birthday!!

schmuzX2
12-03-2004, 11:28 AM
Hi T,
We are leaving bright and early Sunday (in the rain :mad: ) morning. I'll be on the lookout for you........................