PDA

View Full Version : Mell Kilpatrick Disneyland picture books -- Price?

tod
12-02-2004, 04:11 PM
What is the ticket price for those picture books at Disneyana on Main Street?

Can anybody check?

Thanks.

--t

Earkid
12-02-2004, 04:18 PM
We bought the first 3 in September and the price tag says $29.99 each. A CM told me a 4th book was going to be released but I haven't seen it yet.

SteveK
12-02-2004, 08:39 PM
The 4th book is actually a very nice hardback version with some color pictures. It's been out for 1-2 years now. Keep in mind that some of the pictures in the hardback are repeats from the first 3 releases. I bought mine from mouseshoppe (all first printings and numbered with the same number) but you can get them at Disneyland and I think at the World of Disney.
Here's a link to mouseshoppe. Price for softbacks are $35 and are signed and numbered. The hardback is $55.
http://www.mouseshoppe.com/directory.cfm?CategoryID=256
-Steve

tod
12-03-2004, 06:45 AM
I want to buy the books, I have been checking the Websites (There is no shortage of places to buy them) and to make sure I have all my options clear, I want to know what the price of the books is at Disneyana.

And once I get them, and read them, I can get in on the discussions...

:D

--t

SteveK
12-03-2004, 08:14 AM
I want to buy the books, I have been checking the Websites (There is no shortage of places to buy them) and to make sure I have all my options clear, I want to know what the price of the books is at Disneyana.

And once I get them, and read them, I can get in on the discussions...

:D

--t

Try calling Disney Delivears and they can let you know the price. The phone number is somewhere here on MP. I know the ones and Disneyana and WOD are less expensive since they are not the signed and numbered ones.
-Steve