PDA

View Full Version : Does HMH have Fastpass?

gothemi
12-02-2004, 09:09 AM
I know that the Haunted Mansion doesn't have FastPass anymore, but what about Haunted Mansion Holiday? I read here before that they may only have FP going for the Holidays and busy times. Can anyone advise further?

SteveK
12-02-2004, 09:12 AM
Yes they do. I went Tuesday evening and FP was available. That being said, there was no wait at all.
-Steve

nursemelis374
12-02-2004, 09:23 AM
Yes, but I am hearing it is quite unnecssary on most days.

kbanmen
12-02-2004, 11:40 AM
yes it does (for the holidays)..sometimes you may need it ..it all depends (on the weekends it can be bujsy there)

DLRCM
12-02-2004, 11:56 AM
They will be more useful closer to the holidays. The last couple of times I've gone on the weekend, the line has been over an hour long! Fastpass helps a lot during the HMH. Right now, during the week, it seems to be pretty slow over there, but that will change when kids start getting let out of school for Winter Break and families take vacation time.

Darkbeer
12-02-2004, 01:22 PM
A nice thing about the Haunted Mansion Holiday FP's are the fact that they are a "freebie" (aka Stand-Alone), which means you can get an Indy or Splash FP, and then go straight to the HMH machines, and get an HMH without having to wait for the first FP to become valid......

it's a small world holiday offered FP's last year, but are not offered this year. But increased staffing and additional boats have kept the wait times fairly short....

SallySkellington
12-02-2004, 03:56 PM
They will be more useful closer to the holidays. The last couple of times I've gone on the weekend, the line has been over an hour long!

Amen. I too have witnessed the horror of the hour long line at HMH. I went right before Christmas last year, and every time I passed, the line was at least 45 minutes, and most of the Fastpasses were gone by midday. :eek:

Pammer
12-14-2004, 07:34 AM
A nice thing about the Haunted Mansion Holiday FP's are the fact that they are a "freebie" (aka Stand-Alone), which means you can get an Indy or Splash FP, and then go straight to the HMH machines, and get an HMH without having to wait for the first FP to become valid....

This didn't work out for me though...I got a fastpass for Indy and then tried to get a fastpass for HMH right afterwards. I received a ticket that said that I already held another valid fastpass and couldn't get one. This happened the first week of December...has Disney networked the HMH machines afterall? :confused:

wishIwasthe_Mouse
12-14-2004, 09:22 AM
they are networked together. as long as the return times are not with in the same hour span you can get more then one (at least thats what i normaly do) does anyone know if this is the last year for HMH?? i hope not. for all of you that people watch like i do. you may have seen me. i know a lot of CM's remember me because of the Jack tattoo i have on my right forearm. its a copy of Tim Burtons origanl sketch of jack :)

lets hope HMH is back again next year (with some changes of course)