PDA

View Full Version : Pics from our early November trip

MommyTo3Boys1Girl
12-01-2004, 09:37 PM
Sorry they are late but I finally got them uploaded. There are a few of our friend proposing to my friend on iasw, too. ENJOY!

http://share.shutterfly.com/osi.jsp?i=EeAM3DNu2bsWrpA

Maus
12-02-2004, 06:13 AM
Great pics, Lori! Love the ones of your pooped family going home!

kbanmen
12-02-2004, 06:32 AM
great pictures, loks like you guys had a great time

dlandnut
12-02-2004, 07:27 AM
Wonderful photos. My fav is of your son with Chip & Dale. He looks like he can't quite figure out why he's standing there with two Chipmunks!!! Thanks for sharing. :)

JosieGirl71
12-02-2004, 08:17 AM
Great pics! You have a beautiful family. :)

lynnspire
12-02-2004, 10:22 AM
Youg guys have such gorgeous children! I just loved the picture of the two boys sitting under the christmas tree. I love seeing poeple having a great time as a family at Disneyland... I go so often I hardly ride the rides anymore. My best friend and I usuall just sit and take it all in. We watch the kid's faces light up when Mickey walks by etc, or see the firewors for the first time... but my favorite is watching childrens reactions to the Main Street Electrical Parade. For over 10 minutes, all children cant help but star in awe at the lighted floats. I can't wait to have a few little minni-me's clawing at my ancles one day!!

rentayenta
12-02-2004, 11:09 AM
WOW! Thank you for sharing those. Your boys are just darling and you guys are such a cute family. When I saw the IASW holiday sign I got so happy. The park looked empty; I am so jealous.

When is your next trip going to be?

mad4mky
12-02-2004, 11:21 AM
Thanks for sharing your pictures! Cute boys.

I love the ones with them at the Rabbit's door. I have pictures of two of my girls, when they were little (I only had 2 at that time! ;) ) at that door. It is one of my favorite pictures...

AND...Is that a marriage proposal I see in one picture???? Where you are on the Small World boats???
:eek:

So cool that you got to share in this special moment as well. :D

MommyTo3Boys1Girl
12-02-2004, 09:30 PM
Thanks everyone for the compliments. We did have a great time.

The trip home pictures are hilarious. We fly standby and couldn't get a flight to Boise. We ended up in Portland, were traveling with a friend of ours who is also a pilot, my DH is, and his 8yo daughter, and had to rent a car and drive home, 9 hours, from Portland, Oregon! LOL Those are the vehicle pictures, that is our friend, with the mustache, crashed out in the backseat, getting home was a complete nightmare.

I tell ya I enjoy so much being able to go for a week at a time. We can relax and just enjoy the park and the kids can be kids. We had a blast seeing the characters and letting the kids just run and smile. I am one also, that could just go the park and people watch.

In regards to kids watching EP, there is one of my 2 kids in the stroller, in awe of EP. They LOVE it!

Our next trip was planned for the end of January. But, my little guy may have to have surgery in January and will be out of commission then. So we may have to postpone it until February.

YES that is a marriage proposal. That is our friend, who works with my DH, proposing to a friend of mine, I set them up in October and he proposed to her on iasw! She said yes and they are getting married December 31st this year!

DISNEYloon
12-03-2004, 08:33 AM
Great Pic's! Cutie pie kids!

mad4mky
12-03-2004, 09:12 AM

YES that is a marriage proposal. That is our friend, who works with my DH, proposing to a friend of mine, I set them up in October and he proposed to her on iasw! She said yes and they are getting married December 31st this year!

Way cool! :D I liked seeing that...and got a big smile on my face. Not that your kids aren't cute...they surely are. But, I guess I am just a romantic person...(and my first husband asked me to marry him at DL :rolleyes: ).