PDA

View Full Version : December 3-6

Disneyland2004
12-01-2004, 02:42 PM
does anybody who lives down there know what the weather will be down there on december 3-6? i keep checking online and getting different info. who ever lives down there and watches the news please let me know what the weather will be like. for the friday sat. and sunday.

MrsG
12-01-2004, 02:50 PM
I've seen partly cloudy on Friday and Saturday and in the 60's. Sunday may rain. I'll watch the news later and get back to you.

Jeremiah
12-01-2004, 03:06 PM
It has been cold for the past few days and from what I understand it will stay that way. Bring atleast a light jacket for the nights.

J

Surfingstitch
12-01-2004, 03:39 PM
Thanks for the info.

I have to pack tonight. I leave tomorrow morning for DL

DLRCM
12-01-2004, 03:40 PM
Its been abnormally cold lately. I've been wearing gloves and a scarf when I go. I heard somewhere that last night it got into the 30s in some places. Its been so cold that you can see your breath when you talk (it rarely gets that cold in SoCal, or at least where I live).

Surfingstitch
12-01-2004, 03:44 PM
Its been abnormally cold lately. I've been wearing gloves and a scarf when I go. I heard somewhere that last night it got into the 30s in some places. Its been so cold that you can see your breath when you talk (it rarely gets that cold in SoCal, or at least where I live).

Thanks for reminding me to take my scarf with me.

sediment
12-01-2004, 03:59 PM
Thanks for the info.

I have to pack tonight. I leave tomorrow morning for DL
Check weather.com before you go. It has as much info as any of us have.

Osky
12-01-2004, 04:05 PM
I also like to check the National Ocenic and Atmospheric Administration (http://www.noaa.com/) site. They have pretty accurate weather.

Walt'sbirthdaygirl
12-01-2004, 06:03 PM
Supposed to be in the low to mid 60's during the day through saturday and very very chilly at night, down to freezing in some inland areas (which for those of us in SoCal that's nearly like being in the artic!)
Sunday, Monday slight chance of rain and cool.
Bring a poncho in case it does rain, they are very expensive to buy at Disneyland. Rain and cold can be a bummer, but they also keep the crowds down.

I would do the light jacket, sweatshirt for the days and if you get cold easily I would bundle up at night.

Have fun.

Surfingstitch
12-01-2004, 06:06 PM
Supposed to be in the low to mid 60's during the day through saturday and very very chilly at night, down to freezing in some inland areas (which for those of us in SoCal that's nearly like being in the artic!)
Sunday, Monday slight chance of rain and cool.
Bring a poncho in case it does rain, they are very expensive to buy at Disneyland. Rain and cold can be a bummer, but they also keep the crowds down.

I would do the light jacket, sweatshirt for the days and if you get cold easily I would bundle up at night.

Have fun.

I almost forgot the ponchos.