PDA

View Full Version : Costco Disneyland Play 4 Tickets?

momtoo2
11-30-2004, 04:49 PM
Has anyone used these? What was the process? We are considered Southern California residents per the zip codes noted at the Disneyland website even though we live in the Central Valley. We are Costco members and our Costco here seems to only have the City Pass tickets although I know other towns near us that have the Play for 4 Days. Any help would be great.

Surfingstitch
11-30-2004, 04:54 PM
I heard that they dicountinued the disney passes at costco.

momtoo2
11-30-2004, 05:35 PM
I read about these on mousesavers and they are a ticket for So. Ca. residents and Costco members for 4 days of Park visiting and they expire on December 16th. They are not park hoppers and they cost $79 per ticket. I had read in a thread here about them also but no one really gave the details other then you had to be a So. Ca. resident (which I am). So I was wondering if anyone had actually purchased them or used them, and how it went for them? Maybe they have been discontinued being sold but I wanted to verify that. Thanks again.

sunnyca
11-30-2004, 07:55 PM
I purchased them for 3 of my friends at costco. You take the ticket Costco gives you to the ticketbooth at DL and they'll ask for your ID and they'll print your name and print it on the ticket for you. Everytime you use it, a CM is supposed to ask for ID. They expire on 12/16 (fyi). They are still selling them in Santa Barbara, and I think I've seen them at the Fullerton Costco as well. Might want to stop there on the way to DL. It's just off of Harbor and Orangethrope....and you can even make a stop at the Disney Character Warehouse. It's all there! ;) I hope this helps!

Baloo
11-30-2004, 10:00 PM
The tickets are still being sold in all costco's according to a costco manager. The tickets are for four days with entry into one single park per day , it is not good for park hopping.

momtoo2
12-01-2004, 07:19 AM
Thanks for the information. I figure my Costco has them it is just when I talk to the staff there they are usually so busy and harried that they just say "get the City Pass..it's the same thing"...OY!

MammaSilva
12-01-2004, 08:12 AM
Well a good friend in the So Cal area went to her Costco yesterday specifically to pick up these tickets for us and at her Costco at least, they are no longer available due to some problems with the tickets according to the employee she spoke to. So there seems to be a bit of confusion.

sunnyca
12-01-2004, 12:36 PM
The tickets are still being sold in all costco's according to a costco manager. The tickets are for four days with entry into one single park per day , it is not good for park hopping.

Baloo...that's not true. When my friends used them, we were able to go to both DCA and DL with them. It meant that they used up two of their four passes, but they were able to use the pass to get into both parks in one day. Unless a CM made a mistake and let us do that....

momtoo2
12-02-2004, 02:41 PM
I went to purchase them today and they too said there were problems with them and I called another local Costco and they said they "don't have them" and they were not nice about it so who knows what is going on. Guess I will just get Park Hoppers.

Walt'sbirthdaygirl
12-02-2004, 03:49 PM
All of the Costco's in San Diego County, excluding Chula Vista are sold out of the tickets