PDA

View Full Version : Fantasmic!

DisneyGirl8696
11-30-2004, 10:14 AM
Hi All,

i was listening to the soundtrack to Fantasmic! on my way to work this morning and was wondering what other people thought when they compared the DL version to the WDW version. I saw the WDW version for the first time in August and tho it was good, i didn't think it compared at all to the one at DL! Any other opinions out there?

mystycalchyk
11-30-2004, 10:17 AM
I much preferrred the DLand version. Simply because I didnt care for the stadium seating. I supposedly had preferred seating and was right in between two 'water walls' and couldnt even see the images. I love the fantasmic balcony seating in NOS. Heck I love NOS. I love the feeling there. It's sentimental. Plus IIRC the WDW version doesnt have the River Belle.

My vote goes to DL :D

DisneyGirl8696
11-30-2004, 11:05 AM
i missed not having the Peter Pan scenes, i am not a big fan of Pocahontas so that didn't thrill me much. i love to watch it on the Rivers of America, makes it all more thrilling. I also had priority seating and we sat to the side all the way on top, i would rather watch from NOS anytime.

Disneyfreak
11-30-2004, 04:09 PM
Disneyland has the original show and it is the best. That goes double for the park as a whole.

Jeremiah
12-01-2004, 11:57 AM
I always go see the one in MGM when I am there cause I love the added things...not the subtracted things but the added stuff. I would never choose MGM's over ours but....(please don't attack me to much) I would be happy if F! was put down. I miss the old days of being able to walk across that area with out people yelling at me and having more rubber necking then the 405 during rush hour while the show is going on. Please don't get me wrong I would be/will be very sad when it does go away but I do so miss being able to walk through the park at night and enjoy everything. Is it just me or has DL become more of a sit down place then it used to be (i.e.--getting ready for the parade, fireworks, Fantasmic!). You used to be able to move around a lot more it seems.

J